Pens

It was in the middle of fourth period. Renée was sitting next to her best friend, Joan. As usual the two were not listening to the lesson on polynomials and binomials and other stupid shit like that.
When all of a sudden Joan kind of screamed.
"I said no disruptions in my class! Now why are you yelling?" The over weight algebra teacher, Ms. Copperfield, said to the frightened girl.
"M-my arm. Drawings and words are just appearing." Everyone crowded around Joan's arm and they saw how a horrible drawing of a basketball was being formed and and how the word lit was being written.
"Great I have to give this damn talk again. Okay everyone listen this is very important. When this happens it means that you, yes you, have found your soulmate. And whatever your drawing on you, your soulmate will be able to see it. Vice versa." Everyone Oohed and Aahhed.
"Wait so right now my soulmate is writing in his or her arm?" Joan asked.
All the teacher did was nod. Joan quickly grabbed out a pen and wrote the word 'hi' on her arm and that simple word is what started it all.
For the next week or two the talked nonstop (via arms) and they kept their identity a secrect because when they finally agreed to meet they wanted it to be a huge surprise. The two agreed on meeting at the local Starbucks.
So Joan got their first and waited. That's when she realized she had no idea what/who she was waiting for.
She quickly took out her pen and wrote on her arm, she wrote.
Hey I'm here, are you here? And if you are, where are you?
He replied.
Yeah I'm outside I'm sitting at the farthest table away from the entrance.
Joan was already outside. The girl looked slowly towards the back table and saw him.
"You've got to be kidding me." She said under her breath.
Joan walked over to the guy. Once she got there she sat down and he looked right at her.
"Joan? You're my soulmate?" Louis asked surprised.
"Yep." Joan said with extra sass.
Louis kind of eyed her up and down.
"I can get down with that." Louis said winking. Joan just went really red.
And the two lived happily ever after.
But seriously that night they fucked and it was great! So yeah. No for real, they fell in love. And Joan could never be happier.