Hogwarts part 2

Sorting. A very scary part of being a witch or wizard. After McGonagall said her little speech she started calling out names. "Marcia Ryce." She was Syltherin.
"Annie Collon." Hufflepuff.
"Kris Caliente." Another Slytherin.
"Anthony Popinkas." Once the hat was placed on the boys head, he heard the hat speak.
Ahh yes, I see your very caring and you care deeply about your friends. I know exactly where to put you.
"GRYFFINDOR!"
He looked at Louis, Renèe, Joan and shrugged and joined the Gryffindor table.
"Louis Steel." The hat was placed on him and he heard the hat speak as well.
Hmm, you're very cocky and quite creative. I know..
"RAVENCLAW!" Louis looked very very shocked. But walked to his table to see his new Ravenclaw buddies.
"Joan Daniels." Now Joan was very nervous and once the hat was placed in her, he knew that she was.
Nervous huh? Don't be. I see you're very loyal and on certain things very dedicated. You belong in..
"HUFFLEPUFF!" The exact house she DIDN'T want to be placed in.
"Renèe Renfer." You see Renèe wasn't nervous at all because she knew she would be placed in a house with at least one of her new friends.
Yes, I see, you're kind, yes, but very cunning and resourceful. I know where to put you.
"SLYTHERIN!" Renèe just stood up slowly and walked to her table and quiet tears fell from her face.
During the feast Joan kept looking at Renèe and Louis, because boy did she have the hots for him.
After the feast the four of them met up.
"Hey." Joan said to the three.
"Hi." Anthony said.
"Heyyyy." Louis said nudging her side and she blushed hard.
"Hi." Renèe said kind of quietly.
"So how do you people like your houses?" Anthony asked.
"I mean mines okay, but they're all kind of loud and cocky. But I met a really nice girl named Amber. She's super cool. " Anthony said and Joan visibly noticed Renèe tense up.
"Mine is cool, they're all really nice. I met a guy named Jake he super funny." Anthony noticed Louis tense up a bit as well, but decided not to do anything.
"Mines okay, they're kind of boring but at the same time not really. I don't know it's confusing." Louis said crossing his arms. Then all heads turned toward Renèe.
"Mines okay actually. There are a lot of nice people there. I met a nice girl named Marcia and a super nice guy named Kris. It was great."
They all liked their houses and Anthony and Renée went to their houses that were kind of, not really in the same direction, so they left together. It was just Joan and Louis.
"You're really pretty by the way." Louis said.
"Oh thank you." Joan was now blushing.

"Promise me one thing. Don't fall for any Hufflepuff boys or girls okay?"

"Well then who should I fall for?" Joan said inching closer to him.

"A Ravenclaw boy." He said as he kissed Joan on the cheek.
Joan's cheeks were red and she walked the talk Ravenclaw walk away.