Surprise?

Today was a good day. Today was Renée's 21st birthday. So that means drinking and Joan loves a good drink. Joan's been drinking a lot lately since her boyfriend was supposed to come back from the army a month ago and she was sure something had happened and being Joan she expected the worst. So tonight she can just drink all of her feelings away.
Joan was getting ready for the night. Since Renèe was turning 21 they were going clubbing. She was wearing a black strapless dress, black high hells, a choker and her hair down.
For makeup she chose to do a black and silver smokey eye. And she though she looked fucking hot and she did. When Joan got to her car she realized she had NO idea where she was going, so she had to text Renèe.

Joan: hey um what's the address of the club we're going to??

Renèe: oh um yeah hold on

And with that Joan got an address, but it wasn't to a club.

Joan: did you give me the right adress? This isn't a club.

Renèe: PRE GAME BRO.

Joan: TRUE SEE U THEN.

Joan started her car and went to the address. But as she was going she went farther away from the city and more into the woodsy type place.

"You have reached your destination." The GPS said.
Joan was by a river underneath a huge tree and she knew exactly where she was.

"This is where Adrien asked me to be his girlfriend." She said and she felt the tears forming.

"This is where I'm going to ask you to marry me too." Joan turned around and saw him.

"Adrien.." Joan said but after that no words could form.

"Joan Star Daniels, I'm sorry I haven't been around for a month and it's a long story but I need to ask you a question." And in a suit and tie He got down on one knee.

"Will you marry me?" Adrien asked the beautiful girl.

Still Joan couldn't talk but she did nod her head. He stood up and Joan ran right into his arms and cried.

"I love you so much Adien, don't ever leave me again."

"I won't. I love you more."