It's been a while.

Joan Daniels has just graduated High School. Now she's off to Law School. She just hopes it doesn't turn out as bad as Dan Howells experience.
"So are you ready?" Her best friend Renèe asks.
"For?" She looks at her best friend and is shocked out how grown up she looks.
"College obviously. What you go in a month?" Renée asked.
"Yeah, what about you?" But before Renèe could answer a certain someone came along.
"Hey guys how is being an adult treating you?" Louis said. Now Louis was Renèe and Joan's best friend since the beginning of High School. But there was an issue with there friendship. They're all going to different colleges.
"We're barley adults. We graduated like an hour ago." Renèe said.
"Yeah, huh, I'm actually very sad about graduation." Joan said with a frown.
"How come?" Louis asked.
"We're all going to different colleges. Renée's going to Ohio, you're staying here and I'm going to New York." Joan said.
"Hey it's okay, we'll always stay in touch." Louis said.
If only it was true.

5 years later

"Hey Renèe. How has it been?" Joan asked. Joan has graduated from law school and is now one of the best lawyers around but that's only because of how mother fucking stubborn her was.
Renèe was on Broadway for Hairspray and played Tracy like she did in middle school but now she's a middle school language arts teacher. So her and Renèe decided to go get some ice cream to catch up
"It's been great and I have something to tell you!" Renèe said with glee.
"I'm getting married!" Renèe screamed showing Joan her finger.
Joan and Renèe never lost touch but Louis never cared to keep in touch.
"I'm happy for you." Joan said with melancholy in her voice.
"You miss him don't you?" Renèe asked and they both knew who she was talking about.
"Yeah.." Joan said.
"You miss who?" They both turn around and see him. Louis.
"Oh my god Louis." Renèe went to hug him.
"Hey." He hugged her back but soon let go to talk to Joan.
"Well I'll let you two, um, catch up." Renèe walked away but turned around to wink at Joan.
"Joan."
"Louis."
"It's been a while." Louis said.
"I've missed you." Joan said.
"I've missed you more than you can know." And that's when he kissed her.