Body

12 am. Joan was looking at her self in the mirror. Hating what she saw. Her weight, face, every pretty much. But no one else saw her that way, except for a few ignorant people. But everyone that mattered to her didn't see her that way. Especially one girl in particular.

Monday. School. People. Ew.
Joan hated Monday's, yet who liked them? No one she knew. Although Camerion, the definition of perfection, always did seem quite happy of the first day of a school week. Camerion is quite strange when Joan thought about it. She's so beautiful and skinny and perfect at everything yet she was never dating anyone. She always turned down the thirsty guys that were after her and no one knew why. She wasn't taken. People would have known if she was. But there was one thing Joan knew about that mysterious baller. She knew that she was madly in love with her. Joan was madly in love with Camerion.

End of year celebration. Everyone was going to the Rec. The Rec meant swimming. Swimming meant bathing suits. Let's just say bathing suits and Joan didn't get along. Okay that's an understatement. Joan fucking hated bathing suits, like with a passion. Joan hated her body and bathing suits just made all of her "bad" features more noticeable.
So the day of the celebration Joan was in the locker room changing and Joan was in her bathing suit it was a two piece that quite beautiful. It was black and had frilly things on them and she honestly looked really hot in it. But, as being Joan, she only saw the bad. So when everyone left to go swimming it was just her in the locker room. Crying. Alone. Or so she thought.
"Hey Joan?" It was Camerion. Joan quickly wiped her tears and looked at the goddess before her.
"Y-yeah." Please don't ask if I'm okay. Please don't ask if I'm okay. Please don't ask if I'm okay.
"Are you okay?" That's when Joan fucking lost it. Joan just cried and cried.
Camerion quickly ran to Joan's side and hugged her. Joan said everything that was in her mind. Her weight, how she thought she was ugly and...
",and me being in love with you doesn't-" Fuck.
"Y-you're in love with me?" Camerion said in shock.
"Sorry." The girl out her head down and let the tears silently fall.
"Don't be, I'm in love with you too." Now before Joan could say anything, Camerion kissed her right there in the middle of the locker room, obviously Joan kissed back. But soon they separated.
"You know I fucking love the way you look, I honestly think plus sized women are extremely sexy."
"Fuck." Joan grunted.
So as they were having their make out session, some how Camerions bikini top came undone and dropped to the floor.
Joan separated the kiss and kind of stared and immediately blushed and once she realized what she was doing, (staring at Camerions breasts), she looked away.
"S-sorry." Joan said embarrassed.
Camerion walked over to Joan and undid her top as well the dropped her bikini shorts and walked right up to Joan. And with a lusty smirk she said, "Once again, don't be sorry."