Hairspray Part 1

"Okay okay I got this." Joan said to herself before her Hairspray audition.
"You got this, I know you do." Her best friend Renèe said to her.
"I don't got this, I'm going to fuck up." Joan said backing out.
"Listen we are both going to get Tracy. So shut up and be ready to sing." Renèe said trying to comfort her friend. The Isaiah came towards the girls.
"What do you want Isaiah?"
"I just wanted to tell Joan good luck." He said smiling at Joan which made her go beat red.
""What about me?" Renèe asked offended.
"You already went and I heard Anthony already said good luck to you." Isaiah retaliated and Renèe went red as well.
"Thanks for the good luck, Isaiah, good luck to you to." He smiled and nodded, then walked away.
"Okay now that your stupid Prince Charming actually talked to you and actually said good luck can you do it now?" Joan turned her head to her best friend.
"Of fucking course." Joan said and as she said that they called her name.
"See y'all loser later." She went in and sang Lovely by Twenty Øne Pilots.

*next week*

"Okay everyone CALLBACKS ARE UP!" The theatre teacher yelled and everyone ran to the board that the paper was hanging on.
"Yes! I got called back for Link!" Anthony said.
"Well of course you did, you can act, sing, you're really talented." Renèe said to the boy she liked.
"Thanks, you too Renèe." He said walking away.
"Thanks, well let's go look." She said to herself as she walked towards the board.
"I got callbacks for seaweed? Who's that?" Said Kris, another guy Renèe likes. He is also the biggest fuckboy in the school. He broke Renèe's heart by leading her on when he never even liked her.
"It's a black lead he's really sweet and nice, although you would have been perfect for Link, he's a little bit of a player, like you." She said turning her attention towards the board for Tracy callbacks.
"YES!" She yelled a little to loudly.
Renèe took out her phone and started to call Joan since she couldn't be here today.
"Hello?"
"JOAN! GUESS WHAT!"
"What? And why are you calling me?"
"The CALLBACKS! THEY WERE PUT UP TODAY!"
"WHAT? WELL TELL ME!"
"WE BOTH GOT TRACY!"
That's when they both started screaming.

So the first callbacks meeting was that Wednesday, a day after the callbacks were posted.
"Okay everyone callbacks START THIS WEEK MAY THE BEST ACTOR WIN!"
Renèe turned toward Joan and held out her hand.
"May the best actor win." She said.
Joan took her hand and shook it.
"May the best actor win."