I knew it.

"Oh come on Joan, just admit it." Renée said to her best friend as they walked to lunch.
"I don't know what you're talking about." Joan said acting like she could keep a secret from her best friend, which she couldn't at all.
"Are you serious you're so in love with him." Renée said as she was walking backwards which was a very dangerous this for her to do, as she is an accident prone."
"Renée drop it, even if I did like Allan, which I do not, he wouldn't like me back."
Joan said sitting down at her lunch table.
"Oh I beg to differ." Once they were both sitting they just started talking about the normal shit they usually would, how annoying Mrs. Copperfield is, how they need to hang out more, how both of them need to watch more Anime, but once Joan saw him looking at her she shut up.
"Joan so what do you think? Brown hair or blonde, I don't know which-"

"Hey shut up for a second." Joan said to her best friend who was rambling on about which color she should dye her hair next.
"What- why, what are you looking at?" Renée questioned.
The redhead turned around to where Joan was staring and she immediately knew why Joan was acting so odd.
"I knew it, I fucking knew it, you are so in love with him."
That's when Allan got out of his seat.

"Hey asshole keep it down." Joan said sternly.
Allan started waking in their direction.
"No! Not until you admit you're in love with him." Renée was not giving up and Joan knew.
Allan was getting closer.
"Alright I'm in love with him." Joan said really quiet.
Allan was really close now.
"I'm sorry what?"
He was really close.
"I'm in love with him." She still whispered.
Allan was like 5 feet away.
"A little louder."
He was right by them.
"IM IN LOVE WITH HIM ALRIGHT!" Joan yelled and everyone looked at her.
Including Allan.
"You're in love with who?" He asked.
"You." Renée said as she got up and ran away knowing Joan would strangle her.
"Me?" He asked sitting down where the redhead previously sat.
"Yeah. So what." Joan said as she was being her badass, confident self.
"Well I'm in love with you too." Allan said looking into Joan's eyes.
"I FUCKING KNEW IT." And that's when Renée died.
Just kidding, but she did scream that and she got lonely lunch for a week.
But because of her, her best friend and the boy of her dreams were together at last.