Chapter 10: Karakura Town

Aika's POV

After escaping through the Precipice World, we were out in the open above the terrain of the Human World. There were buildings to our left and a river to our right with more buildings beside that. But, these buildings looked strange. They were all silver and different shades of black and white. They also towered over the city and spread for miles on end. They had windows covering nearly every inch of them and were fitted just beside each other. I studied the river. It was wide, and it appeared to have a strong current. No way I can go swimming in that. It has a large patch of grass on either side of it. Soon enough, the time for gazing at the new place had ended and we flash stepped down to the ground.

"We'll being staying in Karakura Town for the next few days. You will all be given a Gigai so you can experience the Human World as a human but you must attend to any Hollow in the area once it appears. Other than that, you may do what you want." Captain Hitsugaya stated. We all nodded in response and then he led us to a small, wooden building that stood out compared to the rest of the city. Above the store opening, a sign read, 'Urahara Shop.' "The man who owns this shop is the one who will be providing us with the Gigais and Gikongan." We walked inside to see a man in traditional Japanese clothing sitting near the back door.

"Hello Captain Hitsugaya!" the man that I assume is Mr. Urahara beamed, "Did your trip here go well?"

"Just fine. Do you have the items we need ready?" Captain asked. He nodded and pointed to the door behind him. We opened and saw a hallway with two doors directly in front of us. 

"I assumed that you wanted to change in a separate room from the women Captain Hitsugaya, so I put your's in the room to your left and the girls' to the room on the right. Was I right to assume that, Captain?" Mr. Urahara teased. I noticed Captain grimace at the floor and ball his hands into fist. I also noticed his cheeks were slightly burning red. I had to suppress laughter and I noticed the other two were having a harder time than me.

"What do you take me for Kisuke?" Captain demanded through his teeth. Mr. Urahara laughed and fanned himself.

"It was only a joke! No need to be so serious, Captain Hitsugaya," Mr. Urahara spoke innocently. Captain huffed and walked into his own room and we walked into the other room. I noticed three doll like bodies leaning against the wall. No facial features or any significant stood out on them. They were exact duplicates.

"So when we get in these things, will we be wearing clothes?" I questioned.

"Well, yeah!" Rangiku spoke, "But we'll have to change out of our uniforms because the humans don't wear clothes like this anymore. Why do you think that Kisuke had us change in different rooms? Or..." She walked up to me and got a little too close. "Or did you want to change in the same room as the captain?"

"No!" I shouted feeling my face heat up. "No, I would never do that! That's nasty! I'm not some sick pervert!" Rangiku and Takara laughed and I pouted while my face slowly cooled down. We quickly got into our Gigais and changed into the strangest clothes. The bottoms were really short and only came to my mid-thigh, the top only hung on my shoulders by a small thread and it was multi-colored, going from red to yellow to white and it showed off a little too much of my boobs, a light blue jacket that I thought was cute, white sandals, and I had to leave my hair down because Rangiku wouldn't stop pestering me about it, but I at least got to wear my butterfly pin. I tried to cover myself up with my jacket but Rangiku wouldn't let me. Takara's outfit was similar to mine only her shirt was plain white and she did not wear a jacket. Rangiku wore a green shirt with a yellow half jacket, a brown short skirt, and brown flats.

When we were finally done changing, we walked outside to see the captain waiting on us. He wore a black polo with grey pants. I guess I must say, his outfit looked nice on him. He handed us all a little candy dispenser and a cell phone.

"These are your Gikongan and your Soul Pagers. For now, you can do whatever you want," he stated just as we heard a little ding come from the shop's opening.

(A/N) Did I forget to mention that I'm gonna publish quite a few chapters to make up for it? ;-) Hope you like the new chapters guys!