Chapter 33: Imprisonment

Aika's POV

            When I awoke, I could only see the back of the man who was carrying me. Dazed and confused, I remained emotionless, still, and groggy. The girl was speaking.

            "...down, Takehiko. Why does it matter anyway?"

            "Are you kidding me? He's using us just to get this girl! Once he's finished with her, he'll poison us. We have to kill him while we can."

            "You think I like him any better? Just be patient. We can still use him and he can still use-" She stopped abruptly.

            "What?" he demanded.

            "She's awake."

            Crap.

            She back-handed me and I was out once again.

            This time when I woke, it was from being thrown in a floor. The room I was in was moderately large with only a queen size bed, desk, wardrobe, and a random door in it. Takehiko left immediately, but Hotaru stayed sitting on the bed while swinging her legs. We stayed in silence for a long time. I finally sat on the other side of the bed.

            "You might want to change clothes," she stated.

            "Why?"

            "I can see parts of your boobs."

            My face heated up and I covered my chest. She laughed.

            "Calm down, short stuff. We're both girls here. There's some of my clothes in the wardrobe. I'm only taller because I have long legs, so it should mostly fit." I walked over to the wardrobe, and, upon opening, I was shocked. All of the clothing was extremely revealing dresses.

            "And these will cover me up more than what I'm wearing?" She laughed.

            "I suppose not. You're wearing two layers, right?" I nodded. "Then take off the top layer." I did as I was told. She then adjusted the ruminants of my Shihaksho to cover the torn parts. I simply wore a white kimono. "There, now you're a little white fairy." I smiled. "But now I have to make your face looks decent." I frowned.

            "Why are you prepping me?" She took out many types of make-ups and hair products from the desk and set them on the bed. "You'll see." Hotaru spent a good part of two hours applying some type of healing goop on my burn marks on my face, hands, and feet (she ignored the parts covered by my kimono) and some foundation over the burn scars and dark circles under my eyes, and she also trimmed my hair, getting rid of the burned strands and evening the rest out, and brushing and styling it to make it appear that I hadn't gotten it dirty during a bloody battle. She adjusted my butterfly pendant on the side of my head, letting my hair hang down for once. Once she was done putting everything away, she sighed and fell back onto the bed.

            "Getting ready is exhausting," she sighed.

            "But, you were getting me ready."

            "Same shit." We sat in silence for another few minutes before she jumped back up.

            "Okay, Little Tyke, I'll be back in a few. I gotta get a present for ya," she stated and rushed for the door.

            "Wait, what are you-" She slammed the door mid-sentence. I must've sat for only a minute before I heard a knock on the door.

             "Shorty! I got a present for you!" Hotaru sang. I stood and waited for her to open the door. She barged in with one arm behind her back. "Looky what I got!" she cheered as she pushed a small figure in front of her.