Chapter 13

Lissa's POV

I stood at the entrance to where Rose was at. It tore me apart to think she wasn't here with me. That she wasn't guarding me at all anymore. For all intenses and purposes, I had lost my overall best friend. We've been friends since we were little. She would always take up arms for me, no matter what. I loved that about her, but, then again, that was her job. There was still a bit of people looking at her in the casket.  I swallowed hard as I took a tentative step forward towards the casket, needing to say goodbye one last time to my Guardian. 

As I approached the casket, I swallowed hard as I looked down at Rose. She had on her custom clothes: black jacket, black tanktop underneath the jacket and black leggings. Her dark hair was brushed and curled to perfection as it fanned out over her yellowish hue. I swallowed as I felt people's eyes on me, waiting to see what would happen. I blinked hard as I cried in hard waves. This wasn't fair. I kept repeating to myself as I ran my hands over her brown hair. My hands slid down towards her hands, where I clutched it to my heart. I'll never, ever forget her. No matter what. I swallowed the lunp that has threathened to choke my breathing as I blinked furiously to keep the tears out of my eyes. Suddenly, I felt arms being wrapped around my waist from behind. I looked over and saw Rose's mother, holding me to her. 

" I know, Lissa. I know it's hard. You'll get through this. C'mon. Let's take you out of here." She said. 

"No!" I screamed. " I am not leaving her!!" I said loudly as I clung to the casket, crying hysterically.

"Get two more guardian's to drag Mrs, Dragomir away from the casket. " I heard Rose's Mother say urgently. I cried at her casket, not wanting to leave her side. This was begnning to get more real by the mintue. 

They took me out of the room, screaming and kicking all the way through.