Chapter 7

Dimitri's POV

I let the guards drag me off to one of the holding cells, completely and utterly raging mad about what Adrian had said about my precious Roza. My fists clenched tightly as the Guards left me in the cell, me glaring at them as they went out shutting the metal doors as they left. I bit my lip and tried to diffuse my anger that was coming over me, threatening to choke me if I didn't release my anger soon. I couldn't believe Adrian had said that about Rose. It was so very wrong and maybe it was my 'trigger' that had done me in. I didn't really know if it was or not, but, I knew that if he talked about her again like that he would be joining her in her death. Damn, what was going on with me? I wasn't acting right at all. I had the urge to tear shit up. That's exactly what I did. I went over to the bed, giving it a hard kick as my emotions took over me. Tears began to pool over my eyes as I re kicked the same spot, making the bed hit hard against the wall, causing the bed to move up, hitting the wall harshly as I did it over and over. I blinked as I still tried to hold tears in as I punched the metal railings of the head board. Pain split my knuckles, making them bleed a harsh red. My knees gave out as my mouth opened, feeling extremely out of control. My breathing was out rapidly as I let the tears come over my face, my body throwing me against the bed with hard sobs that rocked my body forward. I shut my eyes tightly as I sobbed. This. was. not. fair! So, so not fair. Rose should still be here! Not in Heaven. This wasn't fair at all.

Suddenly the door bursted open as I was swallowing my sorrows. "Belikov." The voice said. "Get up."

I did and turned around as I watched the guardian that stood in front of me. "What are you going to do?"

"I am taking you to see the queen. Her orders. Let's go."

Hey guys I am soo sorry for the short update but I have A LOT on my mind at the moment, I hope you enjoyed it so far though! And 319 in ranks, guy's!!! My Granny is probably smiling at that, thank you thank you thank you!!!!!