Chapter 24: They're Here

~October's POV~
Me and Ke'Yon were cuddling and watching Scooby-Doo.
"How's my baby and babies doing?" Ke'Yon asked.
"We're good." I said.
I sat up, feeling a sharp pain rock through me. I gasped. Ke'Yon sat up just as fast, holding my arms.
"Baby? What's wrong?" Ke'Yon asked.
"I don't know. It might've been just a kick." I said.
"That's the most painful kick you've had so far." Ke'Yon said.
Another wave of pain rocked through my system. I bit my lip to hold back a scream. It was like 11:00 at night. Everyone but us was asleep.
"I need to call Geo and Sally." Ke'Yon said.
"No." I said.
"You're hurt. They could be hurting. It's my job to protect you. The three of you. Please, let me call them." Ke'Yon said.
I gripped the bed comforter. Oh God. This hurts. Ke'Yon ran to the corner of the room and snatched his cell phone. I heard Geo's voice and man did Ke'Yon sound panicked.
"No. He's hurt." I heard Ke'Yon say.
I wasn't able to hear what Geo said.
"Yeah, he's at our house." Ke'Yon must've responded back to him.
I ran to the bathroom. I had this huge wave of pain. Worse than the waves before it. I just realized something.

My water just broke.

Oh shit.

"Ke'Yon!" I shouted.
I tilted my head back in pain. He burst through the door, Geo still on the phone.
"My water just broke." I said.
"Oh fuck." Ke'Yon said.
I screamed in agony.
"You know, Ke'Yon... If you want anymore kids, you better sweet talk to it." I said.
"I will." Ke'Yon said.
Geo and Sally ran in. They didn't have time to take me down to the infirmary. So I had to give birth to my two sons in the bathroom. Fun. I screamed again. They got the bathroom ready and me ready. Ke'Yon held my hand.
"You bitch! I hate you!" I shouted to him.
"That's just the pain talking. You could never hate me." Ke'Yon said.
"Damn you for being right." I said.
"Liam! Is there anyway you can ease the pain?" I asked, my voice strained.
"No. You could've shifted but that would everyone around you." Liam said, his voice laced with worry.
"Liam! It hurts!" I shouted.
"I know. I'm here. Ke'Yon's here. Just try to ignore the pain." Liam said.

Liam has been very protective and helpful these past few months.

"Liam?" I asked.
"Yes?" Liam said.
"I love it that you have, but why have you been so protective with me? Is it because I was pregnant?" I asked.
"No." Liam said.
"Then why?" I asked.
"Because I reside within you. Sheldon would die if something happened to you. If you die, I die." Liam said.
"And?" I asked.

"I've never really been there for you." Liam said.

"Liam..." I said.

"Because of my absence, you've gotten hurt repeatedly." Liam said.

"Liam..." I whispered.

"Because of me not healing you, you were hospitalized for weeks, months even." Liam said.

"Liam." I said.

"I must start protecting you now. I will make up for my absence in your life." Liam said.

"Thank you," I said.

"You're welcome. Now let's these kids, shall we?" Liam asked.
"Yes please." I said.
Liam chuckled.

"Push. Luna!" Geo shouted.
I did. Our first son was born. I gasped in pain. I could hear Liam whimpering in my head. He must hate seeing me in pain.
"I do." Liam said.
"It's okay, Liam. We can get through this. Together." I said.
"Forever." Liam said.
"Push again, Luna!" Geo shouted.
I did as told. And I heard a second cry.
"Oh Luna?" Geo asked, smiling.
"Yes?" I asked.