Chapter XXVI: That of a Mothers

.................................................

It's been a week since we were taken in at the wolf's den. The creatures were really majestic and has the ability to fight the demons head on. Yet, the feeling of restlessness still hang in the air. It's like a sense of foreboding that something bad will happen.  Alois never truly felt safe. Not even at the wolf's den.

'Aren't you cold out there.?" Brian ask as he stood against the doorway. Alois shrugged  uncaring. All he wanted to do is go back at the realm and find his brother.

"So your a Phoenix... I knew your different. Thank you for healing me. Even though it's
Been a week... I still can't get over the fact that you're the one who helped me" Brian laugh drily. Alois looked at him guilt written all over his face. He can still remember the pain he felt the moment Macy told him Brians condition.

"Brian... don't mate with Vienne. Not until your right of age. I'm not saying that you should reject him. It just you should wait at the right time." Alois warned not so subtly.  He's tone was that of a mother making the blonde boy laugh. But Alois glared at him. Brian abruptly stopped and mumble a simple -"ofcourse". Alois seemed contented at the answer as he nod. Making Brian sigh.
He's protectiveness can be seen and felt during the last few days after Brian was injured so they just let him be. It's like the man was traumatized at the event that day.

Brian never thought that he'd look at the man as a brother not as a lover. He's still a child but seeing Vienne made him realize that he was just infatuated not in love. Although he must admit, Alois is really  beautiful. . In an ethereal way whilst Vienne is more like ruggedly handsome. With that strong muscles of his. Drool worthy 8 pack abs .Those dreamy eyes of his. Ah. "I wish I'm already thirteen ". Brian thought to himself. Alois told him that turning of age is when he turned thirteen...then they can mate. The thought made Brian smile.

"You. What are you smiling at.?" Alois ask him with narrowed eyes but Brian just shrugged and turned away .

Alois grumbled under his breath as he watched Brian walk way. That brat surely knows how to annoy him!

.......

...

.

Sorry for the late update.  I really am busy these past few days. Don't have enough time to update.

I know it's not that good but
Please make do with it ..
I'll make it up to you for the next chaptee

Thank you..