Calling...

"Stop releasing such a very dangerous energy. We won't be able to enter the forbidden seal if you keep on doing so. The sealed realm is a prison for those who posses dark soul...and you're anger is not helping." Titania grumbled as she took a step at the large circle she just draw. Her eyes cast down low as she chant something under her breath.

After her  chanting, she raised her gaze and beckoned me to enter the circle. A sigh escape my lips, biting my lips as I stared at the glowing circle before entering as well.

Then the circle  glowed under our feet and I felt myself being transferred into one place to another.

I closed my eyes, thinking about Maverick. How the hell did they capture him?

"We'are here " Titania said as she look around before chanting another spell. Fairies know spell but their specialty at most is magic. And being the queen has it's perk.  She knows too many tricks.

I sigh, eyeing the graveyard in front of us.  We we're already passed the gate.

"Say, why are we  here already?" I ask, flicking my wrist and releasing a small amount of energy to track any magic that was used.

Titania glared at nothing in particular as she clench her fist before speaking "if we enter the gates, they'll know we're here. The magic down the gate is quite special,..I don't know how maverick did it, but it seems the gate has a tracking spell that distinguish any creatures entering the graveyard...and of course if it had that kind of spell then it's possible it'll be able to tell if an intruder entered it. Besides we both know, there are sentinels awaiting to those who'll try to release any prisoner at this sealed realm. "

This graveyard isn't a place for the dead but rather a place for those immortal who has committed a sin. It is a prison who holds and torture them mentally, breaking Their soul over and over again, they'll wish their dead instead rather than sleeping under.

Maverick is a God who hates violence, but seeing this prison is far from him being kind. He hates those who hurt another. A just God, he is.

I sigh as I took a step...every step feels heavy, a holy ground sealing a thousand souls did that to a God born from darkness.

Eyeing the surrounding,  I cast a concealing spell to avoid being find out. Titania took a glance my way as she cast another spell to open a barrier around the second seal. I grumbled to myself. I hate waiting...I've waited a long time just to feel this kind of sensation...The feeling of being accepted even though it's me... A person..an immortal who lives a thousand years to take everything...every life on this earth...

And when I've finally found him. ..only to be taken away from me. ..

I felt myself become furious...my blood boiled as I waited for the last barrier to be undone. Those peasants will learn not to mess with what's mine.!

I glared hate fully at the vanishing barrier... it's so slow and I felt like ripping it down with my own power but seeing that I'm still standing at the holy grounds makes it harder to do anything using my dark energy...it will only call out the sentinels. ..and dealing with them right now is annoying when there's something much important to do.

As the barrier finally dissolved completely. ....I was immediately hit with a very unpleasant feeling...A feeling that's some things about to go wrong. 

I sniff the air...tracing Mavericks scent...i growled when the familiar smell hit my nose...and then a metallic yet sweet scent mixing with it. Blood.

I sprint forward towards the potent scent... i already knew he's wounded but smelling such a potent scent...so enticing..makes my stomach churn... A  wounds so deep it would plunge the god into unconsciousness. ..The thought made me furious....how dare them!