Chapter XIX: Two different things.

Life is life, regardless of what you've become, one cannot blame another for he can choose his own path. But is it really. ? Not made by fate or destiny itself?

   Who am I suppose to blame it all then.? The death of my parents, my choice to leave the realm. The war of the demons, meeting those two. But who am I kidding, whatever might happen, good or worse, I knew that I will never regret my choice, I'll never regret that I traveled to human realm and met those people. 

    And now, I'm  stuck at this room. This room had nothing. Not even a small radio that will ease my boredom. Oh great!

      I fixed my gaze at the man who's currently reading a black book, where does he get it? I do not know.

    I sigh inwardly, this room is placed in another dimension. This room is another dimension, separated from the rest of the realms. Yet somehow, he can summon things he needed without leaving the room.

"Ain't you gonna talk to me.?
I ask impatiently.  This has been going on for who knows long. But he still managed to keep his sanity without casting me a glance. Yeah, thank you so much for your concern..

"I'll tell you two different things.. dummy-" he then mutter making me glare at him. Meanie!. Yes. He lessened the mean words directed towards me but he never stopped calling me names., sorry for being dumb, Okey. ?! That's what I want to say- but me being me- can't talk like that. So I just suck it up and remained silent. Waiting for the next words that will come out of that lips of his.

"First, I don't care if you die out of boredom, so you can remain silent for the rest of your stay." His gaze fixed on me making me feel like a teen girl crushing at some heart rob. "Secondly,  I talked to you first yet you keep ignoring me. So why the sudden change of your demeanor. "  then he returned his gaze towards the book his reading. I want to grab the book and throw it away- away from him so that his eyes will only focus at me. Yes I know it's seems crazy but I Don't understand myself either. "I- I want to talk to b you.... I want to- I want to answer all of your questions- but every time you look at me. I can't seem to speak. I just. ... This feeling is all new to me. I can't explain it." Yeah. There you go! I admit it. I like him. He wants me to embarrass  myself in front of him. I cast my glance away from and turn my back opposite his gaze. I can feel his hard stare at the back of my head- making me felt nervous and scared at same time. Then I felt movements as the bed dip behind me, yet I never turn around. I can't face him now. I know he'll look at me with disgust. Why? We just met and here I am confessing that I do like him. I never believe in love at first sight neither about true love. That's why I know that he can't feel the same thing. The thought made me gloomy as the reality hit me. Who am I to like this red haired god...who am I to confess this feeling to this beautiful creature. I shouldn't hav- my thoughts abruptly stop as I felt his arms snaked at my waist. He , then pulled me against his chest and kissed the side of my head.
The simple gesture made my heart race. Butterflies erupt from my stomach making me feel jittery. I felt him sniff my scent as he mumbled the words that made my heart swell with undeniable happiness.
"You know, I felt the same. I like you too. I'm sorry I'm too harsh. Can you forgive me? I thought your rejecting me. And that thought really hurts. I don't even understand it myself. But let me change the two different things I utter, listen to this man who humbly offer to you his feelings." He turned me a round to face him fully and kissed me. His lips felt soft and warm. He taste so sweet and feels so good against mine. His tongue luck my lower lips making me moan shamelessly. He tightly held my waist as he devoured my lips with his passionate kiss.all I can do is moan and groan as his tongue entered my mouth.  My hands automatically reached for the back of his neck and pulled him more. I want more. But he abruptly stop kissing me and pulled himself away from me making me groan whilst he just chuckled. "First, your beautiful yourself. I wish to meet your complete self'- with body and all. Not just your consciousness.  I want you to myself...that feeling just came to me full force without warning..and I just can't help but talk to you. That's why I kept asking you but it seems that you're not interested in me. Making me mad. I know it's not reasonable to act like that yet I can't stop the feeling you made me felt. And secondly,  it seems that we will both completely forget this meeting when we woke up. But no matter what I know we will see each other at the right time and right place. I like you. It's no mistake. It's fate." I stared at him. His eyes had this spark that seems to slowly brighten as he say those words. It's like his soul is being renewed. It made me smile. How this red haired god is a blessing to me. I caressed his face while he leaned towards my touch. He kiss my Palm making my breath hitch. Then, he smiled. The smile is no longer empty. It held more meaning.

Then he leaned again as his lips captured mine. So sweet and so gentle.

I want it to last. I wish for it to last.

"I- I promise I'll wait for you. So come to me. Even if we both have forgotten... find me.." I whispered breathlessly as he rested his forehead against mine. "I will find you.  And when I do I will make sure your forever mime. "

Only those words. Yet  somehow I knew he will.
I smiled at that. I trust him...