Light at the END of the Tunnel

Alois

"What are you doing, Love?" A gentle voice asked softly making me raise my head and look up at the bed, my eyes met the same purple hues that I came to like so much, His fiery scarlet red hair framing his perfectly shaped face, his lips turned into a smirk as his eyes dance with mischief, staring at my form lying at the carpet of his room.

"Nothing?" I mumbled looking directly at him, wondering if he was just as bored as I am. there's no way to tell how many seconds, minute,hours or day we've spent inside this confined room. We're unable to go anywhere and it was like were not going out anytime soon. He smiled as his gaze softened, my gaze traveled over his lips; those lips I wanted to ravish so bad.

"Come here, and join me." He husked making me raised a brow. His way of seduction is quite natural, it was like I was meant to be allured by his beauty without even trying. I stood up and made my way towards his bed, and crawled beside him until we're chest to chest. My breathing top a notch as his hands caressed my chest to my nipples. I gasped as he pinched my hardened nipples making me instantly hard. My mind reeled as I thought that it was the first time he touched me so sensually, most of the time, we would just cuddle and sleep together. He would kiss me but that was it.

"What?" he ask as he lowered his lips and licked my ears making me shiver. His hot breath caressed my cheeks making me closed my eyes and feel everything he was offering. I yelped as he grabbed my waist and turned us over with me under him. I gulped as he grinned. He lowered himself and rub his body against mine making me quiver with need. My body trembled with anticipation as I felt the hard thing poking at my thighs, I looked at him as he stared at me innocently. Damn him for being irresistible!  I thought as I smashed my lips to his..and damn what those lips could offer.!

Present time....

Hmm. Warmth... This familiar warmth that surrounds me calmed my heart like no other.

I thought I completely forgotten him, but seeing him, touching his body, kissing his luscious lips, and even smelling his delicious scent made it all come back like a fright train ready to swift me off my feet. I, for once felt relieved. The feeling earlier I gave off As I killed the Necromancer scared me. What if he hadn't arrived? What if I hadn't realized it was him? Would I kill him too? 

The idea made me tensed up but it was eased immediately as warm hands pulled me closer at the comfortable warmth this man offers.

It was him who pulled me out of the darkness, that moment, pulled me out of my dark thoughts. I forgot myself. I even thought that nothing is important, and it was better to destroy it all. I wanted to forget the feeling, the euphoria as I killed the man and those demons with no remorse. I wanted to cry but I can't. I felt dry.  Is that what I am? I was the reason for all the happenings, I was the reason why everyone was dead, including Macy. I shut my eyes close, willing all the memories to fade away. But I can't. Not when I was the reason why everything happens in the first place.

"Love, tell me. What is it that bothers you? Since I woke up, I can't help but look for you. And I found you." - Maverick whispered. His soft voice drifted towards my ears making me visibly shiver. I want to thank whoever set us up. Thank him/her  for giving me Mavie. And that's why I made up my mind to be open towards him. And share him my thoughts and my past. I want to tell him everything. Lifting my face up, I stared at him fondly as he do the same. He smiled encouragingly making me eased up as my rigid body started to relax. He nod at me and I pour everything out. I told him everything since the beginning and up until now where I found out that I was the reincarnation of the God of Lamentation and I brought the end of the world. I even told him how frightened I was and how I hated myself for doing such a cruel thing. After I realized It was him I felt relieved and saved somehow. After my heartfelt confession I closed my eyes and await his judgement for my doings. And if he hate me now because of who was during my past life. But he surprised me when these words came out from his lips."Love, I don't care if you're the God of Lamentation or whatsoever, ALL I care is the you, With or without knowing the fact of your reincarnation, nothing will change. Your mistakes is mine to worry. Your achievements is mine to be proud of and You're mine to care for. Loving you is what makes everything worth it. I was bored. Thinking that I'll live for eternity alone but having you lifts all my worries. I don't care what you have done. It does not define what you are. Just let me LOVE you the way I want to."

Those words he uttered made me realize. No matter what, when or how many times the darkness fogged my path. Shroud my future, I will be able to find my way back , as long as I have Maverick to guide me. As long as I have this light at the end of the tunnel, I'm sure I can overcome what awaits in the future.