Bonus Chapter

"Father!!! Look! We're FLYING!!"

Alois smiled as the familiar voice of his son drift to his ears. He turned and watched with a chuckle as  Maverick and their son, Mason, landed with a thud to the ground.

Mason loves riding on his fathers back after shifting into a large fire dragon, it was in a way, their father and son bonding. Alois shook his head as he watch how the large dragon turned into a man with flowing red hair. His purple eyes full of happiness as he carried their son towards Alois.

Alois sigh as the two neared him, both wearing smiles on their faces.
"What have you been up to? Hmm?" He ask as he reached for their giggling son. 

Mason looks just like his father with his flaming red hair, but his eyes were from Alios, a shade of gold and silver. His skin smooth as alabaster and he's wearing his favorite jumper. He looks adorable. Alois couldnt help but coo.
Until his eyes landed at the large sacks at Mavericks right hand.
"Where did you get that? I told you, stop spoiling our son." Alois scold, his hands on his hips as he glared at his fated who looks apologetically.

"PAPA DIDNT GIVE IT!" Mason said happily, a dimple appeared on his left cheek making Alois sigh.

"And who was it?" He said then? Eyes never leaving his sons.

Mason squirmed and tapped Maverick's shoulder. Maverick lowered the child and lowered the sack as well.
"Here! Uncle Vienne gave it to me!" He said excitedly as he pulled a wolf shaped woodcarving. He then put it to the ground and continued to pull another, and another, until theres no more toys left. "This was from uncle Mhica! Aint pretty father?" He ask as he lift a golden feather.

Alois gasped- "Did you just pluck one of your Uncle's Feather!!? Mase???!!" He ask incredulously. "Oh my God! He plucked it didnt he?"

"Uhh. About that.... yeah. He pulled it. I didnt notice until now." Maverick stated, scratching the back of his neck as he eyed their son.But the grin he was sporting was far from being apologetic. He looks proud. Alois scoffed at his husband before picking his son.

"Love... you know i didnt let him do that purposely, right?" Maverick ask, giving him puppy eyes.

"Look at you...all moochi and sweet. Didnt expect to see you like that. My friend." Yura stated. A grin on his lips as he approached the two love birds.

Maverick glared before looking at his husband,

"Hello, Alois." Yura greeted bowing slightly. "I apologize, your brother isnt coming. He wasnt feeling well so i told him to rest for a bit."

Alois frowned but nodded his head. His brother never really visited him often. But during those visits, he knew somethings up. "Is he pregnant?" He ask thoughtlessly, making the two man choked. "What?"

"Men dont get pregnant." Yura stated but frowned as he remembered something. "Phoenix have a strong capability to breed right?"

"Yes. Its just we havent tried it yet." Alois answered.
"Breeding a pure blooded phoenix is quite rare. But my brother has always been the purest of all the phoenix so the possibility is much higher." He explained.

"Uhm. I have to go. I just realized i still have some business to care of." Yura said before opening a portal and vanishing from their sight, leaving the gaping Maverick behind.
"I thought he's reporting something. Wow,he just left like that!" He said incredulously. Alois smiled at his husband. Maverick has always been the first priority of those who serve him, but Yura has Aserez now.

"Love, let him be. He's worried and excited at the prospect of my brother being pregnant. Its understandable, considering that they didnt expect that they can have a child of their own." Alois whispered,

Maverick just grunted making Alois laugh. So childish.
...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Later that night....

"Where's Mason?" Maverick ask as his husband entered their room.

"He's with Bry."
Alois gave an alluring smile before sitting at Maverick's lap. His eyes glowing as he lick his lips. His fair skin looks smooth and tender making Maverick lick his own lips. His husband is the definition of perfection. Perfect and only his.

Maverick caressed his husbands face, a smirk playing on his lips. He kissed Alois' wet lips. Licking and sucking the sweet taste of his husband. His hands roaming the slender body of Alois. The soft skin against his. The sweet scent, purely his husband. He groaned as Alois started grinding their hips, creating a rythym they both desire. The friction of it adding to the burning desire.

Maverick stood up, his hands under his husbands bubble butt. Alois encircled his legs around his husband to avoid falling. He stared at Mavericks lustfilled gaze, mouth dry as he saw the raw desire. But its not just lust, there's fondness and passion, just for Alois. He felt the soft bed, followed by Mavericks.

Alois feels hot. He wanted this.
Theyve been busy dealing with the realms, they have forgotten to renew the mating bond. And now, he wanted his husband all to himself. He ask Bryan to take care of their son. Bryan has hjs own pups to takecare of but he gladly told him not to worry. Vienne even gave Alois one of his favoite wine just to congratulate him for what he was about to do.

Alois gasp as he felt Mavericks hand grab his manhood. The warmth and strong grip made him moan. He closed his eyes only to snap them open when he felt his husbands' tongue circling his nipple. He moaned, calling for his husbands name. Alois felt the burning of his skin as Maverick touches his. It was as if Mavericks touch is the only way to sooth him. To satisfy him which is true cause nobody could bring him such feelings.

Maverick let go of Alois, he then lowered himself, kissing alois passionately. He then alligned himself at Alois entrance. Both groaned witb satisfaction as they connected as one.

Alois felt the pleasure building inside. He felt the wide and long grith of his husband hit the bundly of pleasure inside him making his body shudder. He released his seed on his chest, but it wasnt enough. He wasnt satisfied. He moaned again, grinding his hips, "move." He whispered.

Maverick's control snapped as he watched his husband writhe beneath him. His red lips wet, his breathing is quite harsh, his eyes fully dilated as he keep grinding. Maverick couldnt held himself any longer, he pulled back and roughly push in. They both moaned at the pleasure they are both feeling. They continued making love, the scent of sex and arousal, intoxicating the both of them.

And as they rode their orgasm, Alois bit Maverick's skin where the neck meets his shoulder. His canines tore through the skin, eliciting an animalistic groan from the redhead god. His eyes glowing as he felt the bond being strengthened.

Maverick did the same. He bit Alois and made it pleasurable by sucking his husbands essence before giving his own, it serves as an aphrodiac to the bloodstream. Maverick pulled back before plunging back in making Alois release again. He repeatedly penetrated his husband , enjoying the pleasure filled scream of Alois as they rode their third orgasm.

Alois felt Mavericks hot release inside him, making him smile. Maverick always losses his control when it comes to him. He's glad ofcourse. It just means that he affects him just like Maverick affects him.

"I love you." Alois whispered, eyes filled with lovs it made Maverick gulp. He felt like crying.

"I love you more." Maverick answered before lying behiND his husband without pulling himself out.

They fell asleep, snuggled together.
For the both of them, the comfort and the bond connecting them brings happiness.

They found it .

The love they both were looking for.