Chapter iv: Earth

Alois continued walking, his gaze fixed to the path ahead of him.

It's close. I'm getting close!
Alois exclaimed. His heart beats fast, so fast that he himself worries that it might burst. His clammy hands grip his robe tighter towards his face. Ah! alas! He reached the light. Finally!

He cannot wait any longer, unconsciously his feet walks faster, until he noticed he was now running.  Running towards the light. And then his eyes met the beauty of Earth he dreamed of.

He's eyes widen at the wonderful sight before him.

There! surrounding him is a green luscious and thick trees. The grass greener than those at the realm and flowers blooming with different colors made his smile widen. A creature with wings fly at the flowers while the other scattered as he approaches. 

He walk slowly...carefully.. he was testing the feeling the earth brings. 

Then he heard laughter. A laughter he hadn't realise at first that was his. His laughter died down as he heard a rumblings of water. He abruptly stop and strained his senses to find the alluring call of the nature he sure as hell as breathtaking.  He looked up towards the sky, and was met with the most warm blues he'd ever seen.
"Ah! Truly a beauty I must say." He exclaimed loudly as he stared at the skyblue sky.

I see. It's color was naturally there. The humans does not need any pixies indeed. The flowers naturally blooms and the same as the trees. No need for forest elf.

He started moving again.. Following the smell of fresh water and the Rumblings he had heard earlier.  Not too far he found a beauty hidden from the prying eyes.

Infront of his is a large body of water coming down from mountain. He can feel the rocks beneath his feet. There were large ones and there were just pebbles. He smiled again. 

So this is earth. It really is beautiful. And I am finally here.