Epilogue

Alois grumbled as he pick a piece of clothes lying around the room. His eyes watered but he wiped it with a sniffle, refusing to let the frustration show its ugly head. He then scanned the empty bed, it was suppose to be a great and memorable night for him and Maverick, but the latter has to attend to the realm which was destroyed. Its been six months and everything is almost back on track, but the probrlem isnt gone. It just keeps on adding and it leaves Alois mad that theres no time for them to complete the mating.

He's not really that desperate but he feels frustrated! He cant blame Maverick though, Maverick is a God afterall. But, jeez!, cant they have a moment to be together?

Alois growled again, stomping his feet as he made his way out of the room. He then put the clothes at the laundry basket before making his way put of the house. He knew he's acting childishly but the frustration of not being able to touch his Fated has taken its toll on him.

"Sire!, forgive me, but where are you going?!" A lycan ask at Alois who grymbled but kept on walking. The lycan followed him.

"Stop!following me!" Alois growled, eyes changing color making the lycan stop.

"But-"

"I said... STOP.FOLLOWING.ME" Alois warned again, he's temper is at its limits. His anger is visible from his shaking form.

"Leave him be. He needs to cool his head." A voice commanded making the lycan bow his head and leave the two. "You have to hold it in, Alois. Maverick will be here.... wait..! Why is your eyes flashi- oh my! Youre in heat!" Titania blurted making Alois' jaw drop... his eyes wide and shock is written all over his face.

"What!" Alois ask loudly, -"I am a guy! I have a dick so its not possible! Besides i am not a Dog!" He screamed, his breathing becomes shallower.... his scent is so overwhelming it makes Titania sneez. No. He's not smelly or anything... its the complete opposite actually... he smells like flower and a spicy scent that pulls any males attraction. It does not affect her though because she's a fairy. But it still made her uncomfortable.

Titania gasp as she look around them, jeez! "Stop being all emotional! Your scent will send every male here into a mating Frenzy!" She then grabbed Alois by his hands and chant a teleportation spell,

Alois sniffled pathetically as he felt the air brushed his burning skin.
Then he felt his feet being lifted for a second before his feet land to a flat surface. He staggered for a bit but he regained his balance. His eyes widened at the scene around him. Its a realm. A place surrounded by flower. Hills and trees. Butterflies, birds, and other animals at the meadow.. the place is truly magical. More magical than the dragon realm.

"Now, go find your man. I was just ask to bring you here. Geez... use protection ok?" Titania teased before vanishing.

Alois look around him in awe... a smile took its place on his face as he noticed a wooden cabin near the forests floor. He then walk towards it with an ear splitting grin.

(Dont like it? Then dont)

Maverick smiled as he smelled the intoxicating scent, the scent is potent it made him flare with lust.
His smile grew wider as he noticed the same smile on his lover face as the latter approach the wooden cabin.

Maverick always find it amusing how Alois crave his touch.... the latter always thought Maverick never crave his touch but it is nothing but a mask to cover the true intensity of his desire.

He wants to make love to his fated but time hasnt allowed them to. It wasnt the right time... not to mention the fact that problems from all of the realms keeps arising. It subsided a little but it hasnt settled down. Titania ask her why he had dragged the problem for so lonG. Because of his mistake, it turned out to a situation he really regrets. And now, he's dragging their telationship down the drain because he doesnt have enough time for his lover.