Chapter XXVIII: Sealed Tomb

As the silence of the night engulf the realm... The vampires stationed to guard the tomb continues to take turns to accomplish the task given. They do not need to sleep.. they watched the surrounding with their sharp eyes. Taking in the surroundings and watching for the slightest change of the atmosphere.

The commander of the group- Rowant is a large man. He's 6'4 height towering over the 6'1-6' height of the vampires around him. He's sleek dark brown hair tied in a pony. he's piercing dark green eyes- sharp as he scanned his men. His lips pursed as his eyes met dark blue ones. The traitor who has guts to look me in the eyes. Truly.. I wouldn't have known if Lord Yura hadn't warned me.- Rowant thought bitterly to himself.

And now, Rowant knew who the traitor was. He knew yet He wasn't ordered to make a move. He's only mission is to seize the traitors accomplices.
They don't have to concern themselves about the tomb.
Lord Yura's order "seize them no matter what. The tomb is of no importance. " Rowant grumbled to himself as he adjusted his gun to its holster.

He's well trained.. He knew that he can take care of himself without the others but he knew as well that what they were up against is not that easy to handle. Their sire never miscalculated. He's always right.

Then at that very moment.. A blurred figure ran past him... well... almost. He's reflexes is one of his advantage when it comes to any battle. He didn't have to use his abilities. All he has to do is grab the other man and render him unconscious.

What Rowant hadn't expected was the fire coming towards his way. He quickly ducked away from the ball of fire. And pulled his gun from its holster and pointed it towards the man. The man is smaller compared to him. He has dark hair and grey pair of eyes. His pale skin noticeable at the moonlight. The man hissed at Rowant like that of a snakes would. Revealing it's sharp fangs. Unlike the vampires- the man's fangs is much smaller and not that sharper. It may be seen as a normal teeth if it wasn't that pointy.

Dammit ! A necromancer!

Rowant scowled at the situation he's currently facing. Vampires and necromancer don't do well together.

And this guy reeks death. The potent scent, makes him dizzy.

Rotten.

"I don't want to hurt you. Just- just let me p-pass through." The man stuttered as he reached for the book making Rowant took a tentative steps.

Rowant knew that necromancers can do spells. They are dangerous enough without their crazy spells and now-

"I'm sorry. But I can't do that." Rowant answered stiffly.

The man sneered at him. But Rowant just grumbled. He's ordered by his sire. His maker. He can't fail him.

With determined yet careful approach- He took a step forward whilst the man took a step backwards. Rowant knew he needed to do something. The man stared back at him, his hands opened the book his holding. He then chant something. What it was, Rowant knew that its not a good news for him.
..........................

"Found yah!" know." Ulka grinned triumphantly. "Now all I have to do is let the others know"

Standing at the middle of the clearing is the white haired necromancer. He has entered the rune at the end part of the realm, he looked for it nonstop. He knew very well that the other two is still looking. And now he finally found it.!
Ulka cannot help himself as he laughed. The tomb their mother lies is at their grasp.
In front of him lies a black tomb. Red vines snared around as if preventing it from being opened. Blue flowers sprouting from the vines. Its black leaves- looks like it was almost part of the tomb itself.

Ulka reached for his side pockets and pulled the flare Fredrick gave him. He raised his hand and concentrated, suddenly a small flame Burts at the tips of his fingers. He lit the flare and raised it- pointing it towards the sky. He watched as the light from the flare lit up the dark night.

Ulka threw the used flare and sit idly at the grass surrounding the clearing. He then silently watched for any enemies that might have spotted him.

All he has to do is wait for the other two. Ulka thought to himself as he fixed his gaze towards the tomb.

"Let's wait a little bit longer, mother ."