Extra chappie p.1

"You cant do that!" A voice screamed, followed by a laughter.

"Ofcourse i can, its my very own possession!" Another voice answered, his voice echoing around the cave..

"When did my hair becomes your possession mister?" A joyful voice ask, a hint of amusement and seduction in his voice. But theres also a hint of  irritation.

"When you said 'i love you' to me, love." An equally seductive tone answered back.

"But thats not fair, i really want to cut my hair. It will make me manly!" The sweet voice replied, earning another round of laughter from the other man.

Titania sigh as she lit a lavander candle, the two has been flirting ever since they arrived at the Cave of purification... they voluntered to help her, but all they do is bicker. Not to.mention the blatant flirting.

"Nope. No. You cant do that. Your hair is too pretty to be murdered by a scissor. I love it this way."

Titania rolled her eyes, before dipping her hands at the crystal clear water.
She smiled mischievously as the water swirl at her touch.

Time to let them know they have a job to do.

"Bu- oh shit!!! That was cold..."  alois screech, titania stiffled a laugh as he heard Maverick growled and screamed her name to stop. It really is fun. She imagined how the water sprayed over the two.

"Alois! Stop doing that!" Maverick said irritatingly at his fated who's trying to manipulate the water. If he let them both go at it, it would just end in a very horrible and messy situation.

"But she started it!" Alois whine childishly, wiping his wet hair. Maverick shook his head, adoration in his eyes as he stared at the smaller man. He, too, is dripping wet but he didnt mind. Instead, he pulled Alois wet hair and create a small orb of warm air to dry the silver locks.

"Titania." Maverick called at the queen, who pulled her hands out of the water. She cackled as she saw their drenched outfits. Maverick gave her a look effectively shutting her up.

"Its funny." Titania whispered, trying her best not to laugh.

"Lets focus on purifying the water." Maverick grumbled before conjuring a small blue orbs, lighting the entire cave. Titania rolled her eyes.
"Show off." She uttered but walk towards the candle before raising her dainty hands towards its warmth. "Listen, these water needs to be purified before it flows down the earth. After this purification, this water will bring back the lands riches. The war has destroyed the earths resources so we need to cure the illness the supers has brought towards nature. Now go to your post and do your job, servants." Titania laughed as she heard Alois huff whilst Maverick grumbled.

It really is a very fun filled day.