Chapter viii: Barrier Down

Back at the realm-

Aserez

Aserez walk out of his room. His gaze shift past the past the open window. It was midnight yet for no apparent reason, it seems that the realm is at large commotion. He's planning to ignore it and wax about to return to his room when the most threatening sound and equally threatening vibration shook the ground. It was like a large glass was starting to crack open. Crack open! The barrier!
Aserez stood agaped as he realized that the barrier is possibly down right now. And probably those evil and vile demons is starting their feast for the night. This thought made him recovered from utter shock he in right now. He quickly grabbed his bow resting beside his messy bed. Ah! That soft bed he clearly want to go back to.

Shit. If the barrier is gone then something must have happen to its creator. Not now. My people needs me. And it's my duty to protect. Protect. Yes. Ah! Another Shit! What is happening right now means that Alois is in danger as well. That realization made him quicken his pace. He need them to be safe. After that he'll find his brother. He may hate him for his stubborn gut but the fact that he love Alois dearly does not changed. Yes. He will surely find him and take him to a safe place. Safe place that he can find.

With that resolve Aserez strode out his room. Wearing his Red robe. His left hand holding his bow.
He grounded himself for what he was about to see- yet what he was currently facing now made him shake terribly. Not fear. Not sadness. Rage. Bloodlust. yes that's it.

In front of him . Every where. The only thing he saw is chaos. Pixies and Nymphs were being shot down as they try to fly away to escape. Demons laughing evilly as they kill the innocent and helpless creatures they stumbled upon. That made him shake from anger. Aserez held his bow with his both hand.his right hand pulling the string. He does not need any arrow. All he needs is energy from the nature which wad surrounding him. He pulled the string harder. His concentration empowered the energy gathering from the tip of his fingers. He filled his head with the image of thousand arrows and aimed his bow up high. When he felt that the it was enough.

He chant the words that shall make sure the arrows will never hit anything or anyone other than those disgusting demons.

"Protection offered by God. Phoenix of war. Protect those needed. Peril those who seeks innocent bloods. Strengthen thy bond. Take my rage- make it shower with light. Oh God who guides us- listen to my plea wipe those vile beings. Open thy hands- release thy arrows. Pierce right to their heart.!" As those words left his lips he released the energy-like arrow and watched as the white light from his bow scattered like a meteor shower. He watched as one by one demons fell to the ground on their knees every time the arrow hit Until none was left standing. That made him smile. Every one is safe for now.

"Ah! What a great sight to behold." Aserez grumbled as he felt his knees gave away in exhaustion. His eyelids felt heavy, his vision is blurry yet he can do nothing but himself for the incoming impact when his body finally fall to the ground.

Aserez's eyelids started to flutter close. He does not have any strength left in him but before his consciousness was swallowed by darkness he's sure as hell he saw a pair of electric blue eyes staring right back at him.

Ah.

If he had known he will fell back asleep. He'll gladly return to his bed if he had enough strength. He's really messed up. Aserez thought as sleep took over him.