Chapter XVIII: Love for whom

Azeres

"Little dove, sulking like that will not make me let you off. It is not safe. You know that yourself, aren't you?" Yura patiently repeated at me. Well, so patiently for a hundredth times. And him being patient annoyed me more. It's like he's talking to a child.  I am not a child for Petes sake! 
"And glaring at me changes nothing, little dove." He smirked at me making me fume.

I really want to grab his head and bash it against the hard floor.

This jerk thinks he can boss me around!

I do not have time for this! My brother is surely out there at who knows where! While i am here with this man ordering me around.

Ha! I am not submissive!  And I won't submit to anyone!  But this jerk just laughed it off, saying he'll teach me! The nerve!

If I could just kill him- yes I obviously can't. Not because he's calling me his beloved or something cheesy like that but because he literally can't die! I stabbed him 50 times! Right at his heart. I even used my powers but he won't just die. He just kept on healing. I even shot him with my arrow at his forehead but after 3 min. He was already healed.

And because killing him is really tiring, I ended up here at his bed catching my breath while glaring at him. Yeah I'm still killing him inside my head. I can't help it the guy really made me mad.
"Besides, what is it with you and your brother? Do you have a brothers complex or something. ? Relationship beyond siblings love?" He ask. His voice is calmer yet it held this sharpness, an edge that obviously needs to be answered truthfully. It's like his calmness is just for show on the outside whilst a storm is brewing inside. Yep. He's scary. And definitely creepy.  But being me made me immune to those kinds of tone. So I just stared at him blankly.  I know looking at someone with a blank look is rude- but this man just made me feel like I'm having a forbidden relationship with my brother. And i am not that thick to know he thinks that way about me. Yes it's true that I love my brother and I dote on him, I'm overprotective too, but you'll be the same if you felt the loss I felt. I won't survive anymore if I lose my brother. He's what's left to me. He's my treasure.  My light at the end of the tunnel and no one can understand how I felt. Not even this man.

Love as they call it. Yes love. But who is this man to judge my love for my brother. It's just love, regardless of who it may be or what kind of love it is. No need to name it.

This man is no different from those monsters who looks at me like I am taking advantage of my brother. Incest.  Forbidden as they call it.  But it's not that kind of love. I do not desire my brother in that kind of way.

Not that I will clear it for their peace of mind. Let them think what they want. It's bothersome to explain it to those narrow minded beings.

"Are you really angering me? Are you. .... making me jealous. ?  Do you want me to hurt for not letting you out?" Yura ask softly. He looks sad. His hard mask crumbled to the ground and turns to Ashes.  Yet I didn't move- I  didn't dared speak. This Man Is much more dangerous than those Demons. He can turn me into a jello just by his smile.  He can make me happy just by his embrace. Only this man.  

This man is the only one that can make me feel special yet he can also break my walls. He can break me completely just with his words. He can turn me unto nothing. 

Aah.
Why is this man so alluringly beautiful. Even though he hurt me just now. I still want to reach for him. 

Yes..I Still remember. ..I tried to reach before too.... But that person turned her back on me.
So no more... I won't love anymore.