Game Day Pt. 2:

D A V I D

"What the fuck David!!" Logan yelled laying on the ground holding his shoulder. "You broke my fucking arm!"

"Saved your fucking life,"

"You left my dad up there to handle that shit alone?! All that heat! I'm going back up."

"Fuck! Joseph, that door only opens from the inside, easy kill of they can enter from the bottom, SHIT ! David when my arm heal imma kill yo ass I swear."

"Fuck you I saved yo life fucking idiot." I added. The bickering continued.

"Ayeee man calm all that shit down I know we ain't just gone stand here and let Ja fend for everybody we gotta get back up there." Michael started and suddenly gunshots stopped. We stopped talking and heard shit being dragged across the floor.

"They killed him."

"Don't say that shit!" JoJo screamed. He snatched the automatic from Logan's side and followed the tunnel around, JC and Michael followed behind him as I lifted Logan's ass up to his feet and he walked slowly following mugging my ass. "I hate you David."

"Shut the fuck up nigga damn. Whining and shit."

J O S E P H

I followed the tunnel around to the exit me and the guys posted up. It seemed as if we were in this bitch alone. I tapped my earpiece and tried speaking to see if anyone could hear me. "Come in."

"Yo, JoJo?"

"Dom, how many you got."

"Everybody in standby heading to the trucks, I got 12 with me but some injured we heading to the trucks as well. We got a couple on their death bed but it's too risky to go back out."

"You seen my pops?"

"Nah I ain't seen Ja,"

I stopped speaking as footsteps approached heavily and I moved down easing back in the tunnel. David Pushed Lo backwards making him stubble to the ground again and covered his mouth before he started bitching. We laid low and aimed for the entrance way.

I couldn't believe my eyes there he stood staring at us as he laid my father in front of me. Ja wasn't dead but he was bleeding from two major places the shoulder and leg. He groaned and kept his eyes shut tight. I continued to stare at him. He was supposed to be dead how was he here? how did he get here? Was this all a damn dream? "Uncle B.." Was all I managed and he looked at me clenching his jaw focusing on my father, his brother. Reunited.

I felt tears sting my eyes. All this time he was alive all this happened and where was he? How did he know about this? What the fuck? "I know how bad y'all wanna catch up and shit but I gotta get to a Fucking hospital." He continues to breath deeply in and out cursing every time.

"Is it safe to leave out?" David asked Brian as he took a knee beside my dad. He took his vest off and then his shirt wrapping it around the wound.

"Aye man Ian with that funny shit." Even in his death bed he was saying slick shit. Guess I knew where I got it from. Asshole from Birth to Death.