Double Trouble:

J O J O

"All I'm saying is lets move it up. These niggas need to be taken out before they actually do take one of us down."

I was sitting in my dads office with Uncle Lo and Aunt C feeling like I was running shit. My dad and David had to handle some things so it was just us. and I had Michael and Jacob coming through. If my dad had a Right and Left hand I figured I should too.

"What you mean by Move it up, how far up are we talking JoJo you know yo dad gone kill you for trying to change things the first day he leave you in his seat?" He remarked working on some plans and sketching out some easy ins and outs of the casino. If you didn't know all ready, Instead of going with an original casino he was having one built. That way only our team knew the floor, plus there was suppose to be a bomb set to blow up burning all evidence to ashes.

"Look JoJo maybe somebody was just watching you last night. Somebody who knew who your were or at lease who you work for, I doubt anybody is on to us." Claudia stated.

"Us ?? David gone kill you still talking bout "Us" You know he aint letting you run with the big dogs ma, You back to just a little House pet."

"Ha Logan I see you got jokes today." She said making him mess up what ever he was drawing.

He continued to laugh as he erased. "What you thinking bout JoJo you to quiet over there."

"Nun I-" Somebody knocked on the office door and everybody turned the straps to the door, while taking cover. Every since that K situation we been more then over cautions.

"Who is it??" He yelled focused on the door with a mug.

"Its BP Boss we got two dudes out here talking bout they Know and here for JoJo." They glanced over at me and I shook my head. "Names?" He asked again.

"One is Jacob and the other by the name of Michael."

I nodded again and we let our guards down while Claudia unlocked the door.

"Wasup fam." I greeted getting up from behind the desk." Uncle Lo stayed posted with that death Mug.

"Who are they JoJo You know we keep a close session yo daddy gone flip."

"Man This Jacob and Michael they fam its all good, My daddy a-"

"Yo daddy a what?" Ja asked walking through the doors. Him and Uncle D walked around them a couple times before taking they seats. "Damn Joseph I leave you alone for 2 hours or so and you already trying to run shit," They chuckled I glared.

"Nah I mean I just invited them down for a visit."

"I was just fucking with you, Jacob I know but this other nigga im still watching, wasup kid."

"Wasup Sir."

"He ghetto proper," David joked pulling Aunt C in his lap. Once again everybody chuckled but me, Even Michael was laughing.

"Hold up. You The Kid From Last night. Thats Uhh-" He snapped a couple times before spitting it out. "Nae brother. Damn She really gone flip she find out her Man and Brother in the game."

"Awe Hell Yeah you is." He added and everybody broke out in laughter again. But this time just like me Michael glared around.

"Why they here, seriously JoJo?"

"I mean if game day almost here & Ill be taken over in a couple years They should be getting the feel around too right?"

"Yeah okay,"

"About Game Day Embrace yoself people, Cause the casino is now ready for action."

Everybody in the room walked over to where Uncle Logan was seated and looked at the casino. It was perfect. Great get in great get outs. Now the only thing we had to worry about was getting everybody from our side in and getting them out. Game day it was all about to go down. Once and for all and what ever happens. Well It Just happens.