Strike 3:

J A S O N

"JoJo?"

"Yeah?"

"You alright?"

"Yeah I'm good just still in shock."

"Hell yeah me to ... what the hell is wrong with her?"

"I don't maybe Bri just tired-"

"I'm not talking bout Bri I'm talking about yo mama. Got her nerves to come up here-"

"What you mean my mama? She wasn't doing nothing but trying to support you. Know what I'm out I don't care about what happen to you in this hospital. You really have changed. I don't know why you use to be cool as hell when you were my uncle and when I found out you were my dad I thought It would get better but you ain't even as cool as you were I hate you right now seriously. Hope Bri don't come back to you."

Whats today snap on Jason day? I don't know what's everybody problem with me today but mufuckers finna get shut down. Just cause I'm on this bed don't mean I can't get up. I mean I aint even did shit.

"Who the fuck you talking to JoJo?"

"You man I'm done you ain't gotta worry bout me nomo I'm out." And with that being said JoJo left.

There was nothing I could do to stop him. NOTHING. Now that he had said that I see it. I had changed but it was Brian's Fault. Brian was the only one who could keep me calm and collect. He held down my stress. Now that he's gone it just keeps rising. Nobody understands what I'm going through. With me just finding out about JoJo, Marie being who she is, Bri mad at me, and My best man laying in the hospital bed and me not knowing what's going on with him. Its crazy. I just cant handle all this at one. Damn I miss Brian. R.I.P bro.

J O J O

What the fuck did I just do? I couldn't help it. I'm tired of him talking down on my mama. I had to defend her. But was that worth fucking up my relationship with my one good parent? I don't know whats going on with me right now.

"JoJo!" I heard a voice say from the park as I ran pass.

I turned around and met Mariah half way. "Hey..." I said scratching my head.

"Hey." She said kissing my cheek.

"Wasup?"

"Nothing just-... Whats wrong?"

"Nothing it ain't your problem its mines."

"I can help you if-" I cut her off.

"No its not your problem its mines I can handle it myself Mariah damn. Why the hell you keep popping up stalking me and Shit. It's bad enough you ruined my relationship with Nae now you just every damn where. Go back to where you came from." I said before running off.

B R I A N N A

I really didn't want to talk to neither one of them. But they are all I got so I guess I'll go back up there.

When I got back to the hospital the room was quiet and Jason was sleep. But were was JoJo?

"Jason, wake yo ass up."

"What?"

"You weren't sleep? My bad. Where's JoJo?"

"He cursed me out and told me don't worry bout him then just left like you did."

"Wha-"

"Funny I have managed to build myself a great life and in that making I have lost the 3 most important people to me. My brother [Brian] My Sister [Marie] and My son [JoJo] what a fucked up world I'm in. An on top of all of that everybody snaps and curses me out but not ONCE in the process have any of you ungrateful Motherfuckers asked me how I feel, hugged me or shit so why should I worry about any of y'all? I don't care were JoJo go or went. Don't care if Marie ever get clean. Don't care what happen's to David. And I don't care were you end up. Honestly." He said. Funny during our whole four years together I have never seen Jason so angry at anyone not even Marie.