A New End:

J A S O N

Ive been stuck in the house for a couple month since I found out about Bri and TJ. Not answering my phone for nobody, not going outside and some days I wont move from this spot.

I flicked on the Tv and went though the same 1 - 800 channels I had from comcast over and over. I wasn't crying or no feminine shit like that I was just sitting here wondering how my life had fell apart in 2-3 days. Shit was crazy. Marie called me like 2o times a day along with David. Bri calls, texts, and everything else every hour on the hour. I ain't heard from Logan in over 2 weeks and as far as my business Davids running it. I don't know whats wrong with me but this ain't the Jason I was before this ain't me. I use to pick up and drop girls like flies but since I met Bri I changed.

Here comes Davids ass calling again. I guess I'll answer it this time or he just gone call me again.

"Hello?"

"Damn finally you ass wipe, why the fuck you ain't been answering yo phone? Got niggas out here worried about you. Man were you at?"

"Im at home, you called me so what you want?"

"We going out & I coming to get yo ass man. Fuck Bri she did you dirty move on."

"I don't care nigga and Im not going nowhere nigga."

"Wait, Jason come on this ain't you. Lets go out tonight chill with he guys and get yo shit together. Oh Yeah and Marie been trying to get in touch with you. JoJo woke up Friday. They said he able to breath on his own but they still got some work to do. He asked about you but Marie couldn't tell him were you at cause nobody knows."

"Ight I'll go out with you & I'll swing up there later."

"Okay man and be ready at 8 .. Bye." With that David hung up and I rolled over and went to sleep.

**

By the time I woke up it was 7:33pm. Even though I said I'd go out I wasn't up for it.

I walked into my closet and looked at Bri's side. It looked so empty with her shit not being there. I got my lazy ass of the Island in the middle of the closet and walked to my side. I had been working my leg more than usual. I took the brace off my damn self, it felt good.  I grabbed a plain black shirt, some regular G-star black jeans, and my yeezy boost 350's. I wasn't trying to go all out but just do a little something yk?

I slowly walked my ass to the bathroom and took a shower.

••

After my shower, I got dressed then threw on my black Dylos Chrono watch, brushed down my waves and sprayed some Giorgio Armani cologne on. I grabbed my Alpha Bape jacket, hopped in my bed and grabbed my phone off the night stand. I turned my TV off , cut off the lights in the room and left out. On my way down the stairs is when I heard loud as bagging on the door. It was only 8:10pm so I know it wasn't David he was never on time.

"Who is it?!" I yelled at the door.

Nobody replied but the bagging stopped.

"Who the fuck is it." I said pulling the Springfield XD-S 45ACP Compact from the back of my belt.

"Its me!" The voice said from the other side.

"You don't live here so state your motherfucking name."

"Its Bri ! Jason open the door."

"The fuck you want?" I said sliding the gun back in my pants.