Gun shots:

B R I A N N A
1 1 : 2 6 p m

"So how this going down again?" James asked Marco as he sat the three guns on the table.

"She gone ask him to meet her at the spot. He gone come we gone corner his ass , Lay him out and take over his shit." Marco explained.

"How am I suppose to get him to come Jason doesn't really like me ya'know."

I saw the anger build in him and my heart started beating out my chest. "Bribe him Brianna, IDGAF."

"With what? His own money ya sure I'll do that." I said then pulled the blunt off the table.

Picking me up by my throat he pushed me up against the wall. "You want him out right?" He asked.

"Ye-"

"DO you?"

"Damn Marco she cant breath how you expect her to answer?" James snapped then pulled on him.

Marco ass was crazy but he was the only one I knew who could take Jason's even crazier ass out. I needed him.

"Move the fuck out the way James. SO like I said get him there." He said before letting my body drop to the floor then taking the blunt.

"Damn nigga she is pregnant." James said while helping me up.

"Look I'm not giving a fuck about what she is. She called me to do a Job. Unlike ol boy I don't have straps so if I get taken down my niggas a be at y'all heads, don't fuck around with me."

"O .. Ohkay." I said rubbing my neck sitting on the couch. I sat in silence rubbing my stomach. I wasn't ready to be a single Mother, hell I didn't even know if I wanted Jason out I just need some attention, I wanted him to want me again to see how much I was hurting and want to be by my side. I didn't need Marco I needed Jason. Maybe this was a Mistake, but it was to late to bag down now, we were in too deep.

"Alright man damn just finish explaining this shit." James stated sitting at the table.

J A S O N
9 : 5 8 pm

I was at Tooties a strip join just right off on the left side of town. I was bored as hell and was getting a lap dance in the back waiting for David and Beanie to come up with some news on my money. Then my phone rung.

"Hello?"

"Jason?" I noticed her voice and I hung up. When'ever I heard her I just hung up. It was no use in talking to me I ain't got shit to say to you.

Texting me she said she heard about my money problem from JoJo and she think she had some information on it & I needed to meet her at Marco's warehouse just on the other side of town. I didn't want to believe her but I had no choice this was the only news I had and I wasn't no Bitch nigga. Wasn't no forgetting breaking & Entering, and stealing from Jason Moore.

Pushing ol' girl off me I got up and just as I was about to leave David 'nem walked in.

"Wasup?" I asked wanting to hear some good news from my Left and Right hands.

"Wasup with you."

"I Was finna head out. Bri said she got some info on my shit."

Beanie smacked his lips and took a seat. "You still with that bitch?"

"Naw man just y'all niggas ain't on shit so I was gone check it out."

"Naw man fuck that This don't seem right that bitch faking it." David stated.