My Lifestyle:

J A S O N

I woke up, leaned over and checked the clock 10:42am. SHIT! I had did it again. I went out with my boys and came back with a random female I might have met at the bar. I don't know why but they attract me an I attract to them.

"Aye get up, its time for you get outta here shorty." I said pushing on the girl next to me. "Aye Lil girl I know you heard me get yo ass up."

"But I'm tired boo." She whined still laying there. I didn't even know her name that's how fucked up this whole situation was.

"Aye you better get yo ass up. I ain't playing, ion' know what the fuck you think this is" I stated.

I put on my boxers and went to run a shower. I had to get this female smell off me. I brushed my teeth and washed my face before I got in. I aint like most niggas who a wake up throw on a different shirt and walk out the door, nah I keep myself clean. Its only right.

When I came back the bed was empty. I knew she wasn't far though, her dress was still here. I tucked a gun in my belt and walked down the stairs slowly checking for her. I didn't know this bitch so I had to keep a good eye on her. Hoes these days like to steal from blind ass niggas. That ain't me. "Aye girl where the hell you at?"

"Im in the kitchen" She sang to me.

When I made it to the bottom of the stairs, instantly the aroma of eggs, pancakes, hash browns, and bacon hit me. Damn this chick could cook that's a bonus for me. I sat at the table on my phone and watched her do her thing for about another 20 minutes.

When she set the plate on the table in front of me I thanked her and rose up slowly going upstairs. I grabbed her purse, shoes and dress with a face towel, a travel sized bottle of mouth wash, and mini deodorant and returned down the stairs. I mean she did cook me breakfast the least I can do it give her a thank you kit. I handed her belongings to her and put her out the back. The neighbors be all up in my house so I let the hoes out the back. She got to talking shit so I slammed the door in her face and turned around, sat down, an ate what she had cooked.

I love my life.

(Jason Moore x Chris Brown)
-Dee💙