Get Back Up:

J A S O N
4 weeks later

So I get out today. The doctors said Its okay for me to go home now. Its been a whole 4 weeks since I heard from Bri and JoJo. I've been worried sick but then again Ive been good and calm. I found out that David had been released before me so he was coming to get me. I just hope JoJo and Bri okay.

I stood outside waiting on this nigga to pull up. I seen a car just like mines pull up at the other door. A female that looks like her bestfriend Brooke who's also Lo's baby mama hopped out and helped a dude in a wheelchair into her car. I didn't call her or anything I just watched. After she helped him in she got back in the drivers seat and pulled back off. I know her ass wasn't letting niggas drive around my shit.

Soon David ass finally pulled up on the side of me. "Took you Long enough."

"Shut the fuck up man and get in."

"Wasup Charlie I missed these streets." I said joking.

"Yeah yeah but the boys caught some niggas who run with TJ ass man."

"Foreal when was this?"

"Yesterday. The was about to kill them but JoJo walked in. Turns out they said he been slanging lately. He been trying handling his own business. Trying to learn the game for himself he told Logan 'nem."

"My son JoJo?"

"Yeah lil man a boss. He been using your name in a lot of shit."

"So Bri been letting this shit slide right? And how the fuck niggas giving him intake with my name? What the fuck do people be smoking bruh damn. JoJo ass about to continue with school and get a fucking education."

"I'on know but for now I got the business out here in the streets you handle yo house hold business. Oh yeah and speaking of her, The guys saw Bri with some nigga yesterday."

"My Girl Bri?"

"Yeah nigga damn you aint been in there that long you don't know yo own family."

What was going on with these Two. JoJo hustling? Bri cheating? This wasn't my family. I don't know what the fuck they was doing, shit was crazy. Now I really needed to get home and straighten things out.

••

After our talk David took me straight home. I dysfunctionally hopped out the  and seen Bri's car in the drive way. I limped my dysfunctional ass up to the door and beat on it. My whole body was starting to ache. I already knew my blood pressure was rising and I had been moving around too much. My doctor warned me that if I didn't keep a low profile is been back soon for another damn month, maybe two.

I had my keys but they was in this damn bag some were. I beat on it again harder. "I'm coming." Bri said from the inside.

"Hurry the fuck up then."

"Jason?"

"Yeah Open the motherfucking door a nigga hurting out here."

"Ummmm ...hold on."

"Man open the door damn."

"Okay juss hold on."

I looked over the outside and noticed Lo had did some home renovations like I had asked.

It was another 5 minute wait, Are you serious. I can feel some shit ain't right. I dug in the bottom of the bag and grabbed my keys. I opened the door and limped in. I went to the couch and lifted my foot up. Unwrapped it halfway and pulled out my strap. I propped my leg on the table and sat back on the couch and waited for her to come back down.