Truth Be Told:

L O G A N

I pulled up at Jason's crib and honked 3 times to let him know it was me. He limped his old cripple ass out the door and down the 4 front steps in the front connected to his porch. I pulled in the driveway to make it easier for him to get in.

"Wassup bro."

"Nothing we going to Davids house."

"Why whats going on?"

"You a find out when we get there."

Something wasn't right. I knew it I knew from that feeling I had some shit was about to go down. I didn't question Jason's ass doe cause I knew that shit pisses him off. I just turned up the radio just to have him turn it off.

"Iight Jason what the fuck wrong with you?"

"Nothing I'm thinking like thinking hard as hell I just need it to be quiet."

What was he thinking about? Naw something was wrong like really wrong and I know it had something to do with Me, David ass, & Jason. Like this what the fuck we needed right now.

We pulled up at the apartment complex. I helped Jason out the car and walked up the stairs. I don't know how but Jason had a key to Davids crib. Come to think about it he had one to mines to.

"Knock knock Mufuckers."

"Ill be down in a minute."

"Ight."

We waited damn near 20 minutes before his ass came down. He ain't have no Tv in his living room so so we just sat there.

"Wassup."

"Wassup."

"Alright we gone get straight on business iight."

Me and David looked at each other confused as ever.

"Ight so Bri-" Jason's was soon cut off by the ringing of Davids phone.

He stopped and looked at him but David answered anyway.

"Hello?"
"Nah nows not a good time."
"Foreal girl it ain't."
"Wait who called you?"
"NO don't bring yo ass up here-"

He was soon cut off by the sound of banging on his door. I looked up at the door as Jason's ass just sat back on the couch as if he knew what was going on.

"Open the door."

"Jason what's going on?"

"Yeah seriously bro what the hell is going on?"

He opened the door and surprised I seen Brooke standing there. She looked at me, as I looked at David, who looked at Jason, who waved at her with a smile on his face that was soon wiped away in seconds back to his serious face. So only one person knew what was going on.

"So we gone start talking? Now that were all here."

"You the only one who know what's going on."

"Nah, No I'm not tell him Brooke."

David just stood there staring a whole threw Jason's face. I could tell he knew more then I did and from the look on my baby's face she knew something too. So was I the only clueless one in this bitch.

"I know all you Mf. know something from y'all facial expressions so talk somebody."

"Jason man what is this?."

"What you mean what is this? Because of y'all I almost lost more then my son in the matter of two days. An If y'all wouldn't have did what the fuck y'all did JoJo wouldn't be lying on no fucking hospital bed right now. He wouldn't have got shot and we wouldn't be here so tell him or Imma tell him. Brooke?....David?"