Alls Fair When Its War:

D A V I D

Jumping off the couch I begin to look around for any signs of Jason. 'Not again' I thought to myself.

I then started to look around the house I was in. It was Beautiful but I had never seen it before. Pulling for the SIG Sauer Centerfire 226 that WAS on my waist I got nothing. "Shit" I mumbled.

I walked around like I was on a game. I didn't know were I was so I crept from corner to corner. The first thing i thought was TJ nem had took somewhere were nobody would think to find me.

Walking into a bedroom that looked like somebody had slept in the bed I walked to the huge mirror. My head was bleeding were it looks like I was hit widd something that knocked me out.

"AH!" She screamed from behind me. "Damnit David the fuck are you doing up here?" She asked. It was only Meeka and looking though this mirror I could see her naked body. Danm she was fine.

"I woke up on your damn couch in a house I didn't know Shidd I had to explore to find out were I was." I said Stepping out of her way as she looked in the mirror.

"Shid speak or something. Scared the fck outta me." She said Rubbing the Prada Candy Lotion on her face and body. "I dragged yo ass out the club and brought you to my house last night. so your welcome."

I wasn't listening to shit she was saying. I was just watching her. And before i knew it she had slapped my ass.

"Damn What the fuck you hitting me for bitch?" I said I was already getting a headache and then she gone slap me? TF?

"I got yo BiTCH." She said Grabbing my 226 out of her underwear drawer and pointing it to my heart.

"You ain't gone pull the trigger. Fuck outta here, gimme my gun?" I said taking it out her hands.

"That's mines. This one is yours." She said getting My 226 from under her pillow. "& Calm yo shit. I will Shot yo ass."

"You got jokes I see." I said Laying in her bed. My head was really starting to hurt and everything was sorta fading.

"DAVID! Get yo butt up." She yelled.

I couldn't. I just stayed there and went back to sleep.

••

Waking up what felt like 3 hours later I slipped out her bed. I ain't gone lie it was comfortable to a nigga. I searched the house for her but She wasn't there. Her doorbell rung over and over but I didn't want to answer it cause well it wasn't my house. I turned on the flat 82' Screen in the living room to the football highlights I missed Yesterday. I had money on this shit. But that damn door kept ringing. I still ignored it. Soon I heard my Phone start to ring but I couldn't find it. My head was aching so i laid back and Listen to the TV, My phone and that annoying ass doorbell.

I got tired of being in her house with all this damn noise so I got my phone and being to leave. Only to meet face to face with her at the door.

"Were you go?" I asked as she walked in.

"Why you wanna know you ain't my man so it ain't got shid to do widd you." She said drinking whatever was in her cup.

"Damn iight but I'm finna head out see you."

" ight David."

I left.

••

"We was more then cool. We was more then Friends....We was Brothers. We had a bond nobody could handle. We ran these streets together side by side. Its was me and him against world. Even though we had our outings and wanted to use bullets we talked it out... Imma miss him. R.I.P." David said getting down for the podium.