Turning Point:

J A S O N

       T W O  W E E K S  L A T E R
                           3 : 3 1

"Hell naw You's a damn Lie Beanie" Claudia exclaimed from the other side of the table. "I be damn! NO This is my part Jason I can do this."

"Claudia no, Hell no You pregnant Im not letting you go that damn far. David would kill me."

"He doesn't even know."

"But I do, And putting you up there like that is risking to much."

"But how we gone pull this off without her?" Lo Asked from the end.

"There is no 'Without me' Im all in. What's yo motto Jason?"

"Fuck bitches Get Money!" We All laughed except C who gave me a death stare.

"We Boys, We Ride Together-"

"And We Die Together, please yall!"

"NO!" We all yelled at once. "You not even one of the Boys."

"Fuck yall im doing it."

"Come on man let her do it." Keisha, who was sitting right next to her, jumped in. "At lease let her host the party she just aint gotta battle."

"Shut the fuck up, K let me handle this. .. Please Ja, If you loved your sister you would let me do this."

"Its because I love you that im NOT letting you do this. No C and that final, Nah no what ask David he say Yeah Im all for it."

Everybody at the table laughed because we knew he would say HELL NAW! He didn't even want HER to go up and do this now its His wife and First Born .. Hell Nah.

"Fuck You!" She said going around the table.

"Gone head ask him."

"Ask me what?" He came in a took his seat to the left of me. My Left hand man.

"Gone head C." I said leaning back in my chair.

"David, Im-" She paused and Looked around the room. All eyes were on her and we were waiting to laugh at D's reaction.

"Im Pre-"

BEEP BEEP BEEP!
SYSTEMS Shutting down!
All Systems Shutting Down!
ALL UNITS TAKE COVER!
IMMEDIATELY !

The signals went off in the warehouse. The Lights went off and the red emergency lights came on.

"Cluadia go with K!" I screamed when I heard steal doors being rammed into from the outside. "RIGHT FUCKING NOW!" The Alarms continued to go off as we suited up. I typed in the pad and the book shelf in my office lifted up. Our Vest and armor was stored in here and on the far wall was Everything else. It was war for who ever was tryna to get in.

"IM not going Jason let me prove this to you!"

"No Claudia, You and my Niece or Nephew get the fuck outta here!" I heard gun shots but they were simple and I assumed my men were holding off who ever was trying to get inside, But who ever it is they were getting closer. "Keisha Take-"

She grabbed C by the throat and used her ass a shield. "Fuck You Jason You killed my Sister!"

I know damn well this bitch aint turn on me too. Jason what the fuck? You Done let yo Whole Guard down huh?

"K what the FUCK!" Lo yelled out with a Aim at her head, She had C blocking her so the only way to get her was to get Claudia to, And she knew nun of us were willing to rick that shot.