Part 1 (Edited)

Niti is waiting outside of an old co-actor/friends' house. She is here for a party and is waiting for veebha anand a very close friend of her.

Parth has had a serious fight with his girl friend disha and is badly drunk ! Even he reaches for the same party as niti. When he reaches the venue, the gate is half closed and he gets pissed at that situation and starts honking madly !! He is already angry because of the fight and the fact that the watchman was not present to open the gate aggravates his anger !! Niti is waiting near the gate itself and on hearing the horn gets irritated as parth would just not stop it !! She realises he needs someone to open the gate and looks for the watchman but is not able to locate him. Finally on being enough irritated by the honking decides to open the gate herself ! As she does so, parth zooms in with his car, parks it inside and comes towards niti angrily !

Parth: I've been honking for so long ! Couldn't you come earlier and open the gate ? What were you waiting for ? You should be focused on your work while on duty !

Niti: what do you mean by that ?? Listen I'm not the watchman here ! I saw you were not stopping only and your horn was so irritating so I thought I'll just open the gate as the watchman was nowhere to be seen !

Parth: Okay but when you saw that the watchman wasn't there so then couldn't you hurry up in opening it ?

Niti: what ?! Firstly, you could have opened it yourself ! And, I'm no servant of yours that you'll behave with me like this !

Parth: u know what ?! Just Forget it !

Saying that he leaves.

Niti thinking to herself, I don't understand what his problem was ?! Like seriously ! Why can't actors be the same in real life as they appear on screen ? I mean I used to like his performance so much on bff and today, I feel like I never wanna see his face ever again !

She looks in the direction in which parth is going and sees that he accidentally bumps into the watchman. He then realised with the uniform that he is definitely a watchman and starts shouting at him ! Where were you ?I had been honking for so long ! But there was nobody to open the gate !You should be alert on your duty or else some stupid people might gate crash !And he turns and looks at Niti . Niti overhears the conversation and is very angry ! But doesn't want to create a scene and so decides to just ignore.

As the watchman comes near the gate, niti talks to him really politely. Seeing his age, she addresses him properly and says, Uncle, you please don't feel bad about it. Such people do not know how to respect elders and therefore end up being so rude.

Watchman: It's alright dear. Actually, I had gone to have dinner. I waited for a long time for the night duty watchman to come before I leave but since he didn't show up for so long therefore I thought of going up for dinner. I even have to take my medicines so could not wait any longer.

Niti: It's okay uncle. You're not at fault.

Watchman: Child, if I'm not mistaken, you are the one who works in the show "Bade Acche Lagte Hain" right ? You know what all of my family members, we gather at the neighbours place every night without fail to watch your show on their TV. You look so lovely in the show !

Niti: thank u uncle.

Watchman: So, you've come here for Rohan (imaginary actor) sir's party ?

Niti nods a yes.

Watchman: So then why don't you get going inside ? The party has already started.

Niti: Actually I'm just waiting for a friend of mine.

Just then she sees veebha walking in and runs to her and they give each other a tight hug and after breaking the hug both speak up together ! "It's been such a long time !" And they burst out laughing !

They then start walking towards the building and niti waves a goodbye to
The watchman with a cute smile..