Part 31

Recap: parth and niti sort out their differences and become friends. They decide to hide their friendship from all others but few days later end up raising suspicions in few peoples' minds.

As they take too long for completing the scene, due to their laughing session, the shoot ends very late. Niti is packing her stuff in the vanity along with Charlie and veebha when she gets a message from parth,

Parth: listen it's quite late, let me drop you home.

Niti: no ! There are people around here and they would find out about our little secret !

Parth: no but I can't let you go alone at this hour of the night. Let me figure out something. Don't leave the premises soon, let everyone leave, I'll think of something.

Niti: okay !

While she is busy on her phone chatting with Parth, Charlie interrupts her !

Charlie: what's up Niti ? Not missing home ?

Niti: (looking up from her phone) umm actually I have called for a cab and I'm waiting for it. Your cab must have arrived Na ? So then you can leave its fine. I'll wait here.

Veebha: no not at all ! Why would you wait alone ? Our cab can wait.

Niti: no please don't ! I mean I wouldn't like to bother you for me.

Charlie: okay so I have an idea. Nobody would have to bother anyone. Ayaz can drop you home ..simple !

Niti: why ? Ayaz ?

Charlie: because he has got his own car. Even parth has it but I know you wouldn't like going with him so ayaz can drop you. You don't have any problems with him right ?

Niti: (forcefully smiling) no not at all.

Charlie: okay then let's go.

Niti: no no wait ! But I have already called for a taxi. Then what about it ?

Charlie: so what's the big deal ?! Just cancel it !

Niti: yeah okay !

She takes her phone to make the call,

Niti: there is no network in here, I'll just go outside and make the call.

She moves out of the vanity and calls to order a taxi as she had not done so. She then gets into the vanity with a sad face and declares that the cab could not be cancelled and so she would have to wait.

Charlie: okay fine as you wish. But you know I really need to leave and since you have come with me Veebha you will have to leave too. Niti are you sure you'll be fine ?

Niti: yeah absolutely !

As Charlie and veebha leave, she texts parth that she had ordered a cab but she would travel in it only for some distance away from the location from where he could pick her up in his car. They decide a meeting spot near the premises and wait for the cab.

Back in the boys vanity ayaz is surprised that parth who is always eagerly waiting for pack up and go home and relax is still sitting in the vanity even after 1/2 hour of pack up being announced !

Ayaz: umm parth are you okay ? As in hope you aren't sick or anything.

Parth: huh ? No not at all ! I'm completely alright.

Ayaz: oh because you're still sitting here even after 1/2 hour of pack up..it's quite unlike you.

Parth: umm yeah ! Actually I was waiting for you to leave..

Ayaz: I won't be leaving for another half an hour as I have some work nearby and am waiting for a friend to come. So you can leave its alright.

Parth thinks about it for a moment that ayaz would still be waiting in the vanity itself for another half an hour and all the others from set would have left already and also niti's cab must have arrived so he decides to leave. He texts Niti that he is leaving and would be waiting for her at the meeting spot decided. Niti, on reading the text, also leaves few minutes later as the cab arrives.