Part 10 (Edited)

So here is a long long update for you all ! I hope you enjoy... Soon PaNi will start coming together so don't worry and hold your breath for the PaNipani connection ! Please do comment with your valuable feedbacks and do vote if you find it interesting. 

******

At the restaurant, the girls are discussing about their respective roles and helping each other improve their performance with different ideas. And, being girls, they start discussing about the boys from their cast. 

Charlie: Ayaz is great fun to be around ! I've worked with him before and he is seriously very similar to his character Cabir in the show. 

Krissan: Yeah even I think so ! I mean I've not known him for long but I think he is a very jolly person to be around. 

Veebha: And even utkarsh seems to be a nice person. He's very innocent and sweet.

Charlie: (interrupting her) Ohh please veebha he's no innocent person. I mean yeah, he is but he's not at all decent. You and Niti weren't present yesterday and therefore you do not know his naughty side yet. Remember Krissan he was so mischievous yesterday ? 

Krissan nods her head in agreement. She then asks Charlie about Parth since she had worked with him before on the show BFF. 

Charlie: (teasing Krissan) Oh so you wanna know about your boyfriend huh ? Oh my god you're so excited to find out about him !

 Krissan: What boyfriend Charlie?!

Charlie: I mean he's your boyfriend in the show right ! But darling, to be so close in the show as in for being in love on screen, you need to be so close and comfortable off screen as well. And by the way he had fever yesterday right ? So then you should ask him if he is feeling better now. Take care of him Krissan. I'm sure he was late for shoot today for the same reason.

Niti suddenly realised what she had done by shouting at him in the morning. She was not aware of his fever and had been judging him the wrong way..

Krissan: Oh really Charlie ? So then, why don't you ask Niti because she is going to steal my boyfriend away from me. Right niti ?

Niti comes out of her thoughts and is not very comfortable discussing about Parth with the others openly and so just keeps mum. She suddenly realises, if she is not so comfortable talking about him off screen then how was she going to act on screen ?! Veebha notices her concern and changes the topic by saying, 

Veebha: By the way, we also have a negative character in the show right ? Named harshad I think ? Who's playing that part ? I need to know about him since my track is to be with him. 

She chuckles on her own comment. 

Charlie: Don't know ! Maybe he's not yet selected. 

Just then Krissan spots the boys coming towards their table and exclaims, 

Krissan: Here come the boys as well !

Niti who is facing the opposite direction suddenly turns around expecting Parth but is disappointed to see only Ayaz and Utkarsh. As they approach the table Charlie asks, 

Charlie: Hey where's Parth ? 

Ayaz: Great ! We are here in front of her but instead of greeting us, she's just concerned about Parth ! 

Charlie: (realising her mistake) Oh welcome Ayaz , Utkarsh ! Please take a seat !

Once they get seated, Krissan again asks about Parth. Ayaz explains why he couldn't come and everyone except Niti is convinced with the reason. Niti knew somewhere in her heart that he avoided coming because of her. But she was surprised at her feelings that she was not quite happy. Did she actually want him to come ? Why was she so curious about him all the time ? She had her new friends here but was still thinking about the person who was probably not a really good friend. Maybe an enemy who hated her and whom she hated. She then remembered all those fights she had with him and decided she did not need to think about him and that she was really happy he was not there.