Part 7 (Edited)

Recap: Parth and niti loose the opportunity of working under a big banner as they fight in front of the director. They again enter into an argument and then part their ways.

Few months later,

Both niti and parth get individual calls for auditioning for a new youth show. Both of them give their individual auditions and are selected as the main leads. But there was still one more audition or look test to be done with both of them together.

Niti calls up veebha and informs her about her selection. Veebha tells her that even she had auditioned for a role in the same show and was selected. Both of them are really excited to work together as they were both best friends !

At the look test, both niti and parth meet again, are surprised as well as shocked and shout out together "You ?!" But before they could continue their fight further, the director comes in and stops them. He is the same person who was the AD when the two of them lost their chance of working for the show few months back because of their fight.

Director: Hello, before both of you start fighting again, let me tell you why have I selected you for this show ? Actually, when you had been rejected for the previous show, it was quite obvious because it was supposed to be a pure and intense love story. Not that this show isn't of that sort. But as you must have read the script, in this show, your characters are enemies at first and fight the exact same way like the two of you keep fighting ! So after I had struggled enough for hunting for the lead roles for this show, I suddenly remembered your fight from that day. I instantly knew then, that you two would be perfect for this role. Also, in the show, while fighting your characters fall in love so might happen with you two as well ! Just kidding ! But maybe you could come to better terms at least ! See, this show is not such a big show as the last one but if you trust me, it is going to be number 1 someday but for that you have to keep aside your differences and work together sincerely ! I give you both 5 minutes to decide and let me know !

Saying this the director leaves .

This time none of them start fighting unlike them as it was their past record as to whenever they had met, it started off as a fight immediately. Both of them were quiet at first and then parth broke the silence.

Parth: listen lets do this. I mean yeah we have problems but it's for our career and I don't think we should let go of another opportunity.

Niti: yeah, I don't like to admit it but for a fact you r right and I agree with you. I mean the director knows about our issues and still he is putting faith in us so I guess we should give it a shot.

Parth: okay so let's make a deal. We will only work. No fights. In fact we will be pure professionals and act in a mature manner. We won't have many interactions apart from the shoot so I guess will have less of fights.

Niti: yeah okay !

Parth extends his hand towards her for a "professional" hand shake. Just then the director comes in and sees them shaking hands and understands that they had agreed to do the show.

Director: ohh great so you guys have agreed. That's really nice. We will soon begin with the promo shoot so you will both get a call for the details.

Both of them nod an okay and leave.

******

Thank you for all the support till now. It feels great to be appreciated. So here's how begins kaisi yeh yaariaan journey. From here we go through the whole show once again. It's going to be a nostalgic ride.
Please keep supporting and if you find the story interesting and would like to read further then please keep voting and commenting. Your feedback really means a lot. So keep supporting and i will keep entertaining.