Part 5

Actually, I don't want to hear her singing. Why? cause it's her best way to voice out her true feelings! Sa kanta palang nya nalalaman ko na kung masaya sya o galit sya saakin. And it's damn annoying to know her feelings! Who cares about her feelings anyway? She's just being an over dramatic bitch! If she have a problem with me then she better keep it to her self! She don't need to add some of her bullshit emotional problems to me!

That's one of the reasons why I never attended any of her damn concert. I mean, why bother to attend? It's just a waste of time!

She was just a damn dissapointment to everyone. She have a Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice but she didn't continue studying further to be a lawyer just how her parents expected her to do!

She didn't even worked on that field. Instead, she pursued her dream to be a singer. See how stupid she is! Kahit nga parents nya hindi proud sa kanya. Ako pa kaya? That's ridiculous! Why the hell would I waste my time for her!

Buti pa si Heart ang saya kasama. Mag i-enjoy kapa. Lagi pa kaming magkasama. She always makes me happy kapag stress ako kay Putching.
Anyway, masaya namang kasama ang buong bandmates ko kaysa kay Putching.

Our marriage was just a game for me.

One thing that irritates me the most was the fact that number one fan ni Putching ang bandmates ko! but they dont know na asawa ko si Putching!

Nag drive na ako papunta sa academy and pagdating ko I was was shocked to see na parang may pinagkakaguluhan ang mga students sa academy.

My friends were also doing the same, They were acting as if they won the lottery.

"Oh my gosh! I couldn't sleep after that! I was busy sharing everything that is related to her in my social media accounts for the entire night!" Queen was jumping happily and she was grinning from ear to ear.

"Likewise! I really like her singing style" sabi naman ni Heart and she jumped together with Queen. They remind me of a freaking worms.

"It's worth it kahit sobrang napagod ako dahil duon. It made me stan her too. Aside from her voice, I couldn't believe how pretty she looks like in person" King was also happily sharing his feelings with them.

"Hey, anong pinag uusapan nyo?" tanong ko.

"Syempre! Si Aleahrica! Damn dude!! nakita na namin sya nang personal at nakapagpa authograph pa kami! She's so damn gorgeous!!I could stare at her for my entire life!" tuwang tuwa na sabi ni jack na parang patay na patay pa kay Putching!

"Sya? Maganda? Are you kidding me? It's obvious na mas maganda pa si Heart kaysa sa kanya" sabi ko naman at tinignan ko sila na para bang nahihibang na sila.

"You can't appreciate her beauty since you hate her. And no matter how I explain it to you I know you wouldn't change your opinion about her. If only you could see how gorgeous she is, I bet you'll fell heads over heels on her" Surely, Queen took her side and defended her since she stan my wife "If you look closely at her face you can't see even a single blemish on it! It was like made to perfection! And damn I'm envious!" after saying that she spend the rest fifteen minutes praising my wife endlessly.

Tss!

That's why I hate it pag nagiging topic nila si putching kasi pinagtatanggol sya nang bandmates ko! Wala namang alam yung si Putching kundi ang lumandi!

"Tss! Lets not talk about her. We should not waste our time talking about a piece of shit!" Sabi ko at sasagot pa sana sila kaso tinignan ko na sila nang masama.

"uhm......ahh..damn..may gig tayo mamaya...sa bar.." Nauutal na sabi ni Heart. Sinabayan ko sya sa pag lalakad at umakbay ako sakanya

"And we need to sleep at your house kasi may live performance tayo sa isang TV show. One week nalang yun so dapat mag practice na tayo" paalala naman ni Jack.

I'm still thinking kung dapat ba akong pumayag since nanduon si putching at baka makita sya nang mga kaibigan ko. But then, biglang yumakap sa akin si Heart kaya napangiti ako.

Alright, pwede namang mag adjust si Putching para sa mga kaibigan ko.

"Alam nyo, you've better get a room guys! Meant to be na kayo eh" panunukso naman ni King at nginisian ko lang sya

"Dadating din tayo jan" ngumiti pa ako sa kanila bago ko halikan sa labi si Heart na agad nya namang tinugunan

"KYAAAHH!!! OH MY GOSH!!"

"ECLIPSE!! ACE AND HEART THE BEST COUPLE EVER!!!!"

Tilian nang mga students na nakakita sa amin ni Heart habang naghahalikan kami.

"By the way, Guys I want to announce that I'm courting Heart and it was almost a week already" I happily revealed it to them. And I hugged Heart who was blushing shyly at them.