Chapter 1

-Past-

Soulja had hit his sack while I sat in the bathtub. No matter how many times I tell him I don't like to see him toot powder up his nose he don't care.

Not only that but he watch me like a fucking hawk. Finally done I got out and put my robe on. Walking pass soulja he grabbed my arm. "You better do as planned or ima kill you and him." Soulja said.

Rolling my eyes I stormed off. Inside the closet I picked out my most expensive dress and heels. With burning eyes on me I felt uneasy. I hate my job.

It has caused me so much pain and soulja has played a big role in making it a living hell as well. It all started one night some big basketball player hit on me.

We had went out and just chilled. It was really no big deal. Not in soulja eyes. He took it the very wrong way and now want me to set him up. I had called him and told him I needed extra cash.

So we set up a private dance in this fancy hotel. Getting out the car in front of the hotel I took deep breaths. Remembering soulja's words "you better do as planned, or ima kill you and him."

Fixing myself up I went inside and walked to the room. Knocking he immediately answered with a wide smile on his face. Mace was attractive indeed but I knew tonight was going to be a nightmare.

Sitting in a chair he smoked and drunk champagne from the bottle. "Bring yo fine ass here and put that ass on me." He said biting his lip. That had me smiling and ready.

Taking off my clothes underneath was one of my stripper outfits. Which consists of some very fine lingerie. On his lap I grabbed my ankles and bounced on him.

Touching on me he gripped my hips as I grinded on his pole slowly and gently. Smacking my ass I stood up and put my ass in his face.

Putting his face in my ass he licked me as I went blank. Seconds later a knock was at the door. I moved to the side nervously as he walked up to it.

Opening it up two dudes rushed in pushing him inside as one closed the door. "Bitch, don't move! Lay the fuck down! Give me everything!" One dude said.

I was crying and shit honestly scared. "Fuck y'all broke ass." Mace said. Causing him to get a blow upside the head by a gun. Shit I whispered laying on the floor.

The dudes were snatching up everything. They even snatched my shit to. What the fuck yo I thought. Once they left I stood up thinking that wasn't so bad.

Only it was bad. Going over to mace I saw he was laying there eyes closed. His head was leaking from getting hit by the pistol. Holding my mouth crying I grabbed my trench coat and left.

Making it home I found soulja kicked up smoking and drinking. Walking pass him I went in the room. Stripping I cried and threw shit down. Soulja came into the room watching me.

"The fuck wrong with you?" He asked. "Nothing at all." I said knowing that whatever I said would not matter. "Fix your attitude then." He said.

I rolled my eyes and went through my clothes to find some pajamas. Walking to the bathroom I felt my body being pulled. Soulja had a handful of my hair.

Choking me with the other I cried. "Let me find out you had feelings for that pussy boy, I'll beat the shit out of you. Understand me!" He shouted.

"Yes let me .... go." I said trying to snatch away. Pushing my head forward he let me go. Damn he do to much I can't  believe I've dealt with this shit for five fucking years.

Later that night we were in bed sleep. After three long hours of sex I was done. Until our door was being kicked in.