Chapter 7

{Tameka}

The next morning I fixed my niece breakfast. Then I gave her some extra pair of clothes to put on. Combing her hair I fixed her up.

All my niece could do was sit there broken inside. Monea was only eighteen and on her own. Her and Will been together since she was sixteen.

While he was all of twenty at the time. I blame my damn sister for just throwing moe to the dirty cold streets.

I can say though while she was with will he took care of her. Including fucking off. Just because he know she can't go nowhere.

I just hope she don't mess around and get pregnant by him. I'll then have to step in if that ever happens. All morning she was in her phone.

Getting myself together I went back inside the living room to accompany her. "Auntie I'm leaving. Will said if I don't come home he coming over here and dragging me out himself." She said.

"I wish he would. I'll fuck his little skinny ass up. I'm not bullshitting your uncle soulja gun is still in my possession." I said seriously not playing.

"Auntie chill it's okay. This boy ain't gone do shit. I'm not scared of him. I'll be okay." She said.

Yeah right her lil young ass think that. "Okay love you be safe." I said. "I love you to, and thank you for breakfast, the clothes, and everything." She said hugging me.

"Don't mention it lil one." I said closing the door behind her. Getting back in my bed I was tired. Holding my pillow thoughts of soulja ran through my mind.

|| •••~Flashback~••• ||

"Baby I been missing you all day how was your night at the club?" Soulja asked. "It was hell. I swear about five fights broke out." I said pissed off.

"Well hurry up and go take you a shower I been waiting on you all night to get here." He said.

I smiled and stripped. Taking my shower I cleaned up and then put on my night gown. Going to the bed I cuddled up under soulja.

Soulja start kissing all over me as he rubbed all over my body. Once I felt his fingers inside me I bit his neck.

Then he went down and kissed on my inner thighs. Moments later he was pounding me so hard and fast. Dripping on him he squeezed my ass.

"Damn baby I swear you got some good loving. Shit I'll kill for this shit here." He said licking up all my remaining juices.

"Tell daddy you love him." He said grabbing my hair. "I love you daddy." I said.

Rolling over I saw my phone lighting up. It was Demetre. "Hello." I said. "You busy?" He asked. "Nope I'm just laying here resting my eyes." I said.

"Can I come over?" He asked. "Sure. Is everything okay?" I asked. "I just want to see you before I head to work." He said.

Moments later he was knocking on my door. Opening it up he came inside and kissed me on my cheek. Smiling I closed and locked my door.

"I hope you don't feel awkward about you know. Me giving you oral." He said. "No not at all." I lied. "Because I'll taste that sweet pussy again." He said.

I thought I was hearing shit but he was staring me down. "Wait what?" I asked dumbfound. "Let me taste you again." He said.

He pushed me on the couch. Bending me over he ate me from the back. Trying to catch my breath his tongue went crazy.

Out of nowhere he was picking me up and taking me to my bed. Stripping we both kissed. Once we both were naked he was inside of me as he stroked me so damn good.

"Oh my god." I said repeatedly. As he kissed me and finally boom we both climaxed. I was stunned as he sat there looking at me all sexy and shit.

"Don't you got work?" I said reminding him. "Damn yeah. Can I use your shower though." He asked.

"What? You don't wanna walk around with me on you all day. To remind you how good it was?" I joked.

Demetre smiled, kissed my lips, and hoped in my shower. I lay there and thought damn that was bomb ass sex. Or was I just horny from previously thinking about soulja.

Then my guilt starts to creep up on me. Damn I hate he locked up and I'm doing this but, I got needs to. Shrugging it off I watched Demetre leave.

Kissing me goodbye he promised to call me. Later that day I took care of some business before work. I went out and grabbed new stripper outfits.

Then got my nails done again. Grabbing me some weed I then went to the crib and smoked a couple blunts. Stoned I finally got ready for work.

Inside the club I made my way through. Getting myself together I saw ginger sitting on my left side mugging me.

I'm so used to it I'm starting to think the bitch in love with me or some shit. Brushing her hating ass off I kept my bills and soulja in mind.

After another night of me shaking my ass I was off to my safe haven called home. Cleaning up I threw my duffle bag in the bottom of the closet and went to bed.

The next morning I woke up to a lot of noise outside. Jumping up I went to my living room window. Where I saw a big uhaul truck.

I swear nobody ever moved next door. After the old lady Ms.Nacey died it's been vacant for almost three years now.

I saw a women and some dude instructing the movers. Just what I needed new loud neighbors. I would welcome them to the neighborhood but I'm tired.

Going back to sleep I finally got about three hours of more sleep back in. Getting up and getting dressed I went and paid the bills.

Then I put money on my phone, and on soulja's books so he can shut the hell up. Once I was done all I had left was my car note.

Can you say pissed off. I was not planning on working but the way my pockets were set up after all the bills I was damn near broke all over again.

I swear I never knew how soulja took care of all this shit but, he did and still had money for days to blow. As soon as I put money on my phone he was calling.

"Tee." He said. "Yeah baby." I said. I see you took care of business huh?" He said. "Yes baby I did." I said mad at the same time.

"Look I got court a couple months from now. They might give me bail so make sure you keep hustling and doing your thing." He said.

"Okay baby I will. Anything for you soulja." I said. "Alright girl I love you ma." He said. "I love you to baby." I said before the time was over.

I hadn't heard from star so I decided to stop by her apartment. Knocking on her door she opened it looking rough.

I stood up as she sat down in front of a plate of powder. Sniffing a line she held her head back as her body got loose.

"Star." I called her. "What are you doing to yourself look at you." I said. She then struggled to get up.

"Don't you judge me. You think your shit don't stank Tameka well it do so get on somewhere with that shit." She said all slow.

"I just came by, I haven't seen or heard from you. I see now so I will just go. Instead of standing here watching you kill yourself slowly." I said storming off.