Chapter 32

{Tameka}

My niece has been a wreck every since court. I feel like I should remove myself. Then again I fear what might happen if I leave her alone with him.

I tried to get her to calm down but it was nothing I could do to stop her pain. Working I was making more money than I was at pearls as promised.

Saving every dime I got I hid my money in my car. One night I was so drunk I was passed out on the couch.

All of a sudden I felt wetness. Waking up I found will licking my pussy. I pushed his head and start cursing him out. "What the fuck are you doing?" I yelled.

Moe was now up turning on the lights. "Whats going on in here?" She asked. "He was just giving me head while I was sleep." I said mad.

I was still a bit tipsy and not feeling what just happened at all. Grabbing my things I went to the nearest hotel. Checking in a room I tried to sleep.

Which I couldn't no matter how hard I tried to. Grabbing my phone I called Demetre. "Hello." He answered. I was quiet.

"Tameka please say something." He said. An hour later he was at my door. Once he was finally in my face I cried.

He walked up on me and held me. I just hate my situation right now. "Its okay Tameka I'm here if you need me." He said.

I held onto him wishing he wasn't married. Wishing it was me instead of his wife. Standing in his arms I had a feeling I've always felt for him.

Deep inside I knew he felt the very same way I did. As he kissed my forehead I pulled back. Going over to the bed I got on it and started taking off my clothes.

Looking him in his eyes as I took off my clothes as he watched me. Walking up to me he grabbed my face and kissed me.

"How you feeling down there?" He asked me. I pulled my hair back and looked at him. "Its not all the way healed." I said honestly.

"So how can I pleasure you? I'm really sad this has happened and you going through this." He said. "Well it is kind of your fault." I said.

"Okay and I'm sorry for that." He said. Licking his lips he stood up from being in my face. "Damn lil mama." He said scratching his fade.

I grabbed his sexy ass closer to me and kissed him. Holding him around the neck I wrapped my legs around his back.

Then he turned me over on my stomach. Pulling off my pants I got super nervous. He was behind me doing some I couldn't see him.

Still laying on my stomach I start to sweat. All of a sudden I'm assed out like literally. Grabbing onto the sheets Demetre put his penis in my butt.

I've never felt so much pain. Until it felt somewhat good. After a long conversation Candice was calling him home.

Rolling my eyes I let him go as I jumped in the shower. Moments later my phone was blowing up. I picked it up and answered.

"Hello." I answered. "Bitch was my husband just with you?" I heard. I pulled my phone from my face and looked at the number.

"Yo. Why the fuck you calling? How you get my number? Its your job to keep up with your husband. Not mines so Bitch bye." I said deading that conversation.

I should be rude and call him and check it but whatever that's his problem not mines. I would check him about her getting my number.

Watching tv my phone went off once again. This time it was my niece. "Hello." I said. "Auntie." She said. "Yeah what's up?" I asked.

"Why you leave?" She asked. "Your man licked on my pussy. What you mean why I leave? Honestly I can't tell you what to do about will but baby that was going to far." I said.

"I understand but you know my situation. I have nowhere to go! You can't take me in you have issues to. I swear this family screwed up." She said clearly upset.

"Why are your frustrations going towards me?" I asked. "I'm tired! I'm tired! Nobody can help me out this shit. I'm stuck here forever! My man who I love loves everybody but me!" She said pissed.

"Look baby girl you can get up out of there. Do your own thing and be independent. You don't need him." I said.

"I'm just scared." She said. "Its normal for you to feel that way. Just believe in yourself. Stop watering yourself down for will. You can do anything." I said.

After about an hour passed I had my niece back on the right track. Will was just dirty as hell. I do my dirt but that was just too far.

I mean seriously we all just found out he had a whole one year old daughter. I'm not one to judge being I got a lot going on myself.

Still taken away from the phone call I got from candice I was over tonight's drama. Going to the store I grabbed some wine and tried to relax.

Since the house got shot up soulja has not once called my phone. Still in total disbelief I can't believe he did that shit.

Images of the house and the glass and the bullet holes had me shook up. No lie had I not been at Paige house I wouldn't even be alive.

Sipping on wine I drowned my feelings for everything. Grabbing my phone I was clearly drunk as fuck. I called Demetre he didn't pick up.

At first I just put my phone down and was like tameka stop he with his wife. Then I got so fucking angry I found myself calling him again.

I left a very nasty message on his voicemail then k.o.