Chapter 40

Tameka

Waking up in the bath tub my vision was still blury. My face was sore and I was in a lot of pain. Struggling out the tub I searched for my stuff.

I shortly noticed I had no shoes on. Fuck! Looking for my phone I dug in my pocket. Thanking God I had my phone I kept searching.

All my shit was gone. Bussing out the hotel room I had a lot of people looking at me crazy. I was walking to the parking lot.

Then I remembered my car was still at the club. Looking at my phone I could barely see. I had phone calls and messages I couldn't see.

Digging in my pocket for money I had zero dollars to my name. This is a fucking nightmare. Then my phone rung.

"Hello." I answered. It hurted to talk. "Where are you? This Andrew. I've been calling you for days." He said.

"I dont know where I'm at come get me please." I said crying. "Whats going on? Just tell me where you at." He said.

"I don't know where I'm at drew. Just please find me." I said. "Go to a store or bus stop." He said. Looking around I saw a bus stop.

"I'm at this bus stop please drew please." I said with a cracking voice. Sitting at the bus stop my feet touched the cold dirty ground.

Shaking my legs I was thinking drew needs to hurry up. Once he got there I got in the car as we then drove off.

Making it to his place he ran me some bath water and picked me up to put me in the tub. Body still sore I cried and cried.

He washed my body and washed my hair too. "It's OK beautiful I'm here." He said. After that he dressed me and laid me in the bed.

Laying there he looked me in my eyes. "I'm going to get you something to eat. Ill be right back." Not taking long at all he was back.

With a plate of soul food he sat the plate in my face. I could not eat it. "Please eat for me." He said. Then he got up.

Coming back he had a rag in his hands. "Let me clean your face." He said. "Whats wrong with my face?" I asked.

Then I started to get up. Drew was holding me back. "Let me go what's wrong with my fucking face!" I shouted.

Finally getting away I ran in the bathroom. Looking in the mirror I had dried up blood on my face.

My eyes were swollen and purple. My lip was busted. I had a broken jaw, broken nose. My whole face was bruised.

My nails were broken I had scrathes everywhere. My leg felt horrible I was limping around. Somebody stole my damn red bottoms.

Oh and my hair! My hair was a fucking mess. It looked jacked up I had tracks missing it was nappy. I just stood there crying.

I'm so ugly and I feel ugly as shit. Drew grabbed me back to the bed. Wiping dried blood off my face he looked sad.

Later on I slept after he gave me pain medication. Waking up I was shaking really bad. Looking around my heart beat fast.

Andrew walked up on me and held me. He held me all night. That was after he asked for my permission to.

The next morning I felt somewhat better. "I got to get my car! My fucking purse! My damn shoes." I said pissed off.

"Listen I checked into all of that. Your car is impounded, your purse is in the car,and baby girl I'm sorry to say your red bottoms got stolen off your feet." He said.

"No, no this can't be we got to go get my shit." I said pissed off. Pulling up to the impound lot I looked around.

Asking for my car the man was acting stupid as shit. Andrew had to do the talking because I was on a rampage against everybody.

"If I cant get my car please just let me get my shit out of it." I said. I was mad I had money and soulja gun in my car.

They was not letting up or letting me get my shit back. I felt like my world was tumbling down. Andrew grabbed me and held me.

In his car I cried I was so done. "Look I'll take care of you. Anything you need I'll get it for you. Please stop crying. Your still beautiful and everything you lost can be replaced. So what you say?" He asked.

I sat there still crying as I looked out the window. "You don't have to answer me now but I'll wait for you as long as I have to." He said.

Once I got back to his house my phone was going off. "You have a collect call from.... soulja. If you accept the charges press one..."

"Hello." I said

"Yo I got court in like two or three hours. I need you up here to pick me up if they decide to let me go." He said.

Fuck! I thought to myself. "Okay soulja give me a minute I'll be there." I said. Hanging up I looked for drew. To find him in the shower.

Looking through the glass I saw his built body as he washed up. Turning off the shower he stepped out. I swore my feet wanted to run but they we're glued.

Once he noticed me he quickly grabbed his towel and wrapped up in it. "Damn you scared me." He said. "You OK?" He asked.

"No I need to use your car for like two hours." I said. "I would but I got to run to the courthouse real fast." He said.

"Thats crazy I got to go to the courthouse to." I said. "OK cool give me a second we'll ride together." He said.

Once we got to the court I sat in the first row. Soulja was next to go. We made it just in time. Andrew took all day.

He had to make sure his suit was on point I don't even know what he in court for. It ain't like he do shit he is far from a thug.

Once they called soulja name he walked in and looked back to see me. My face was hidden behind some big black shades.

I was not about to let him see my face all fucked up. My hair was tyed up in a scarf due to the fact I took my hair down.

The judge came back in and sat down. "So in the case of Mr.Mason what is the final decision on sentencing. Where is officer David?" She asked.

"I'm here your honor." Andrew said standing up. "What will it be?" She asked. "The jury declared guilty of all charges and he'll be sentenced to Max time on those charges." Andrew said.

My mouth dropped. Soulja looked at me and mugged me. Then he smiled and then mouthed the words to me. "All rats die." And walked out.