Chapter 29

Meanwhile at the resident of Demetre & Candice's......................

"Why are you yelling at me? I can't control nobody actions!" I shouted at my wife. Pooh called Candice like ASAP after it went down in the club.

"Yeah but you can control yours. I can't believe you got that bitch up there working in the club you "Co own" she said pissed.

"It ain't my fault." I said done arguing. "All of this is your fault." She said heated. "You carrying my baby you need to calm down." I said.

"I don't give a fuck. If I wasn't pregnant I swear I would of been hit this hoe. She been pulling me out my comfort zone for a while now." My wife said shaking her legs.

"This is not even called for." I said.

"Oh yes it is and I promise you this she won't be around long." Candice said. "What you gone do?" I asked looking at her fat ass.

"You forgot I know where the bitch stay at. That's all I need to fucking know." She said. "Girl you really need to chill out." I said.

"Why you saving her. It's done now. Over with. This bitch really put her hands on my sister." She said. "That don't have shit to do with you." I said.

"It has everything to do with me. Oh and I've been meaning to ask you. Why the fuck was you jacking her up and stopping her from leaving the club one day?" She asked.

"What you talking about?"

Candice picked up an ashtray and threw it at my head. I ducked just in time for her to miss. "Stop lying for I hurt you. I deserve the truth. Im your fucking wife!" She yelled.

"Promise me you won't be mad." I said almost scared for my life. "Spit it out for I get up." She said. "Because she was pregnant but got an abortion." I said.

Candice jumped up and start punching me all over. She was crying and going insane. I never in my life seen her act or talk like this in my life.

Then she stopped in mid air. Grabbing her phone she sat on the bed. On the phone she was Calling somebody. "Hey mama I need you to come get aubrey for me." She said.

Her mom had came and got Aubrey like Candice asked. When her mom asked her what was going on Candice played it so cool. "I just need time you know to rest my body." She said.

Her mom looked like she knew that was a lie but she didn't ask anymore questions. I kissed Aubrey as they left.

Running after Candice I found her in the closet about to put on some clothes and shoes. I grabbed her closer to me.

"Get your hands off of me. Don't fucking touch me you disgust me! How dare you do this to me? I warned this bitch. Now I'm about to fuck shit up. Pregnant or not I'm fed the fuck up." She said angry.

"Baby please just stop. Yes I messed up but I haven't been fucking with her like that." I said. "Like that? You haven't been fucking with her like that? But somehow the bitch got pregnant by you." She said.

"She got rid of it though baby. Stop it please." I begged. The way she was going about this scared me.

"Okay and I'm going to get rid of her!" She said seriously. "You gone kill her? Girl you sound crazy as hell right now." I said.

"I ain't gone do shit I don't have to get my hands dirty but I know some folks who will." She said. I looked at her.

"You sound crazy as fuck. You need to chill out it's eleven O clock in the am you wilding bay." I said. "Man I don't care I'm sick of this shit. Demetre I swear you pushing it with this hoe!" She said.

I was mad like she was but she was being over the edge for no reason. I told her the girl got rid of the baby. I didn't even know I planted a seed in her.

I never meant for any of this to happen but it did. I'm mad at pooh for opening up her big ass mouth. She act like she got to tell Candice everything.

You don't see me running to my brother telling him how she be being a hoe in the club sometimes. Its been plenty of times she done sucked and fucked for extra money.

I don't say shit I just let her get her money the best way she know how. Just when I thought my wife calmed down she was running towards the door.

Going after her I stood in front of her and blocked her. She pushed me and yanked on my clothes. "I hate you man. I fucking hate you!" She yelled crying.

Letting me go she went in the kitchen. Grabbing a wine glass she watched me. Pouring wine she filled it all the way to the top. Putting it to her mouth I grabbed the glass from her.

Wine spilled everywhere on the floor. "Quit trying me." I told her. She know damn well she not supposed to be drinking. "Fuck you. She killed your baby. You don't deserve him either!" she shouted.

That hit a nerve with me. I grabbed her neck as she tried to punch me off her. I was slapping those words out her mouth.

She cried as we fought for a minute then I stopped dead in my tracks. She was out of breath and choking. I watched her.

Holding her back she held her throat. Then she starts throwing dishes at me. I was getting hit by plates, bowls, glasses and anything she put her hands on.

Covering up my face I got up to her out the door. She just played me and still managed to get out the door. I jumped in my car to follow her but it was no use I don't know where her crazy ass went.