Chapter 10

Demetre

Sitting in my car I looked at my big house I shared with my wife and child. Playing with my ring I finally put it back on. Holding my phone Tameka number was pulled up.

I wanted to call her and tell her all the things I felt. Only I couldn't do that. I'm a happily married man. It's just I give in so quick and she got the best sex ever.

Candice and I haven't had sex in a couple weeks. All she seemed to do now was have a bitchy attitude and it was turning me off.

So I'll run to Tameka and let her take all my stress away which is so wrong but feel oh so right. I can feel Tameka vibe and I know she going to grill me sooner or later.

Looking at my ring I sighed and got out my car. Going inside I headed to the closet to grab some clothes. After taking a shower I went to the kitchen.

Candice didn't cook but ordered take out instead. Highly surprised because she rarely do take out food. Getting some of the Chinese food I ate and watched sports.

Later I heard footsteps it was Candice going in the kitchen. Fixing her a glass of wine she stared me down. I paid her no attention.

Standing in the kitchen she sipped on her wine and watched me. "Demetre!" She called to me. I looked at her.

"I want you. You haven't touched me lately is something wrong?" She asked. I looked at her as she touched on herself.

She was biting her lips and rubbing on her clitoris. "I said I want you daddy." No lie I got horny and walked over to her.

I grabbed her from behind and bent her over on the counter. "You want it right here?" I asked her in her ear.

She shook her head yes. Pulling her panties to the side I went inside her. Grabbing her hair I pounded her. She was trying to control herself but started shaking and getting weak.

Pulling out she then got her knees and finished me. Getting in the bed we cuddled. "I love you Demetre." She said kissing me.

Laying there I was half sleep. The next morning I got up showered and ate breakfast. Sitting at the table I smiled at Aubrey.

"How's daddy's favorite girl?" I asked her caressing her chin. "I'm good. How are you daddy?" She asked in the sweetest voice.

"Daddy is just fine. Aren't you glad it's the weekend?" I asked. "Yes because you and mommy taking me to the park." She said smiling.

I looked at Candice who looked at me. "I'll love that baby. Daddy has something to do. Right now daddy has to talk to mommy okay. Make sure you eat all your eggs honey." I said.

Grabbing Candice arm I pulled her to the back. "I like how you make plans without telling me first." I said pissed off.

"Really Demetre? It's the weekend. What's more important than your damn family? Go ahead then hurt Aubrey. Hell hurt me to then." She said walking off.

Grinding my teeth I walked back into the dinning area. "Come on Aubrey let me get you ready for our day." She said grabbing Aubrey from the table and leaving the dinning room.

Going to the room I changed into some plain clothes. Putting my plans on hold I went with my family to the park. We held hands and let Aubrey play on the playground.

Candice and I sat at a picnic table and watched our baby girl. "It was nice of you to take a day off your busy schedule." She said being a smart ass.

"For my daughter anything." I said. Rolling her eyes she looked at me. "For your daughter and not for me?" She said.

"Why you always do that Candice?" I asked her. "Do what?" She asked stupidly. "Act like a bitch towards me?" I asked.

Her jaw dropped as she punched me. "I wouldn't have to if you at least acted like you care." She said. "What!?" I said.

"You heard me." She said. "I do care but when you acting like a bitch I don't." I said honestly. "Whatever Demetre you full of shit." She said.

"No you are. I give you good wood and you still find a way to have an attitude somehow." I said. "Really?" She said laughing.

"Yes really." I said. "I need more than just sex Demetre." She said. "Well how about you get no more then." I said getting up.

Going over to my baby I pushed her on the swing. We spent another hour at the park until Aubrey said she was tired. Once we got home I made sure she got cleaned up and put her down for a nap.

"Your a good father. I give you that." Candice said outside of Aubrey's door. Walking pass her I also laid down. Dosing off I went into a deep sleep.

Waking up Candice was laying next to me sleep. Looking at the time it was eight o clock p.m. Getting up I grabbed my shoes and coat.

Patting myself down I grabbed my cellphone and checked it. Candice sneaky she likes to snoop in my shit.

Nothing looked weird or out of place so I called Tameka. "Hello." She answered. "You working tonight?" I asked her.

"Yeah I'm here now." She said. I smiled."Okay I'm coming through to see you." I said. "I'll be here baby." She said.

Wrapping it up I made my way towards the club. Once I got there I parked and went inside. Going to the bar I got a drink and sat in the cut.

Moments later Tameka was up on stage on the pole dancing. I swear her sexy chocolate body turned me on every time. Licking my lips I watched her grinning and moving seductively.

Once she was done and getting her money I watched her. It took her ten mintues to walk to the bar. Walking up behind her I wrapped my arms around her.

She turned and looked at me. "Demetre. Hey boo." She said. She was smiling and happy to see me. Hugging me back I saw the club owner watching us.

"I think somebody jealous." I said in her ear. Tameka turned around and saw Pete to. Rolling her eyes she laughed.

"He a fucking creep. Let me get my things and meet me by my car." She said. I watched her disappear.

Once she came back she grabbed my hand and we went to her car. Unlocking her door she popped her trunk and put her bag of money in there then closed it.

Sitting in the car she went inside her purse and grabbed a blunt of weed. Lighting it up she threw her hair over her shoulders and smoked with her eyes closed.

I don't smoke weed anymore I quit but she looked sexy doing it. She passed it to me I shook my head. She looked at me and laughed.

"Okay. I see you drug free huh?" She asked. "Yeah I just drink." I said. "Oh okay I won't pressure you then." She said.

Moments later we were kissing and touching all over each other. In the backseat she rode my dick.

After sexing in the car she was ready to go. Letting her leave I went about my way. Making it home I went inside and found Candice sitting up in the dark.