Chapter 24

{Tameka}

     I enjoyed my time away from my house. Finally back though I figured I should clean. I started laundry as I cleaned up.

On my life it took me three to four hours to finish the whole house. I was sweating bad as I was half way through.

Hearing my doorbell ring I walked up to my door to answer it. Opening up my door I saw Demetre. "Can I come in?" He asked.

Letting him in I sat down and looked at his stupid face. "So we done?" He asked. "Your fucking married how much longer you want to keep this up?" I asked.

"I don't think you understand. I've put time into you. I have feelings for you that's not going nowhere what don't you understand?" He said.

"I really don't know what to say. I don't I just know this ain't right. I'm done creeping. Your wife need you. Them kids need you." I said.

"Oh now your worried about my family?" He asked. "I really could careless Demetre but I know they exist. I'm just tired of it." I said.

"I need you. Tameka please." He said. "Demetre I'm good. Go be happy with your family." I said. "I'm not happy with her I'm happy with you." He said.

"Just go Demetre. We can't do this." I said. I got up and walked towards the door. "Come on get out." I said. The look on his face was scary.

"You putting me out?" He asked. I said nothing I just stood there. "I said is you putting me out!" He shouted that time.

I really spared him by not getting my pistol because I once had feelings and loved this dude. Standing there I watched him upset.

"So it's over?" He asked me again. "Yes it is." I said almost scared to death. Demetre walked up on me and grabbed my neck.

I was already sweaty so my nerves made me sweat even worse. Looking in Demetre eyes he looked possessed. He grabbed my neck and starts choking me.

Oh hell no this bitch done lost it. I start blanking out. I was punching him trying to gasp for air. Kneeing him in the balls I ran to my room.

I was crying. He need to leave my Damn house straight up his wife can have him I swear. Locking my door I prayed that he just left.

Except he came busting down my bedroom door. Grabbing me he pushed me on my bed. Pinning my arms down I kicked.

"Just go. Please just leave." I begged. I really was over Demetre honestly. Kissing on me I cried and cried.

He forced himself inside me and pounded me harder than ever before. I didn't feel pleasure I felt nothing but pain. Once he got done he finally left.

Taking a shower I stayed in there for hours. Sitting up at night I rocked myself thinking I really just got raped. How could I let this shit happen.

I hate Demetre for everything I never want to see his face ever again. I was sick literally. The next day I forced myself to get up.

I looked a hot mess. My once pretty hair was ruined. Going over to Moe house I asked my niece to fix it up.

She was all up in my business but I couldn't let her know shit. Finally done I felt somewhat okay but then again I just wasn't.

Andrew had been blowing me up but I was avoiding him. Soulja was calling too but I hadn't talked to him in a good minute.

I just had no words for nobody. Once I got home I sat outside and smoked. Janea pulled up in her driveway.

It's been two weeks since she left my house after her and her husband fight.  I didn't even notice she was gone. Waving she walked over.

"Hey Tameka." She said. I waved. "I just came over to thank you for helping me out. That was sweet of you." She said.

"You welcome." I said. "Your a strong woman Tameka. What don't kill you make you stronger." She said walking off.

I have no idea why she said that to me but it made me snap out my little bitch mode and put my grind don't give a fuck mode back on.

No way was I going to let Demetre steal away my happiness because he wasn't happy. He has a life of his own and it's time I get my own.

That night I called Andrew back and he had an attitude with me.

Me-"Drew I'm sorry it's a long story. I was depressed. Oh but I'm back now and sorry for avoiding you."

Drew-"If you needed somebody to talk to why avoid me? That's just backwards to me.

Me-"I know but you know how I am. It takes a lot for me to open up."

We talked a long time. With the weekend around the corner I told him about the Christmas party at the club. He told me he was most definitely coming through.

Thinking okay cool I'll love to do a little private dance for him. Getting off the phone I was getting a collect call from soulja.

"Tee. What's up though B?" He asked. "What's good." I said back unfazed. "You disrespecting the hell out of me. You know that right?" He said.

"Boy what is you talking about?" I asked. "Don't worry about it you got two weeks to get the fuck out my house bitch." He said.

"Soulja!" I shouted but the phone hung up on me. Throwing my phone down I was pissed off. I knew it. I knew I had eyes on me.

My stomach got tight and I was scared out my mind. I've seen what he could do to somebody who cross him. Fuck! I thought I'm screwed.

Sitting on the couch I cried. I lost my down ass nigga and its all on me.  For now though I'll continue to save my ends and keep pushing I got work to do I ain't done that's my motto.