Chapter 8

Demetre

Two days ago....

"I took Aubrey to the doctor. You gave her something with nuts in it! Why? You know damn well she allergic to nuts!" Candice yelled.

I sat there biting down on my jaw. Yes I was upset my child had an allergic reaction, but I honestly didn't know her happy meal had nuts of any kind in it.

"Chill out Cece. I didn't know her happy meal had nuts in it. I'm sorry damn!" I said. She rolled her eyes at me.

"You need to be more careful. Now don't you?" She said. "Look I said I was sorry. You really think I'll hurt or harm my child?" I asked getting mad.

"You tell me Demetre because it could of been worse." She said. "Well it wasn't so shut the fuck up and go shower!" I said.

Getting up I walked to Aubrey's room. Sitting on her bed she held her favorite bear. Walking in I sat there next to her.

"Is mama mad because I got sick?" She asked in a low sweet tone. "No baby girl. It's okay don't worry your pretty head about it." I said.

Kissing her forehead I stood up and went downstairs. Grabbing something to snack on I sat on the couch and sighed.

Watching sports center I laid on the couch and dosed off. Moments later I was being woke up by Candice.

She really scared the shit out of me. She was standing over me looking like an evil person. "So you sleeping right here tonight?" She asked.

"I might. You still got an attitude?" I asked her back. She folded her arms. "No I never had one." She said.

"If you say so." I said. "You coming to bed or not?" She asked. I got up and went to the bedroom. Laying in the bed I was facing away from her.

Honestly I was thinking about Tameka. Everything about her turned me on. I know it's wrong to have theses feelings for another women and I'm married.

I just can't help it.

Waking up the next morning I was in the bed alone. I must of overslept as I checked the time. Getting up I took care of business and got dressed.

Going downstairs I grabbed some coffee and headed out to the club.

Making it there I found pooh out front. She was sitting on the curb crying. Walking up to her I spoke. "Hey. You okay?" I asked.

"No it's your stupid ass brother. He put me out! After all the shit I've done for him. He swears he don't remember me. That's bullshit!" She yelled.

"Come on get up. Lets go." I said. "Where are we going? I got to go inside I'm working tonight ." She said wiping her eyes.

"Let's just go. I'm co owner it's fine. Come on." I said. Driving to my brother house she seemed tense really tense.

"This is no use. I swear I hate whoever gave him a concussion. Because of them I've lost my fiancé and it really eats me up inside. Everyday when I'm around him and he barely here." Pooh said.

I feel her pain all he do is sit on the game and play video games. Once he got into that accident a couple months ago he haven't been the same.

Making it to the house we both went inside. Climbing up the stairs we entered his room. "Yo bro. You kicked pooh out?" I asked.

"Who is pooh?" He asked. I sat next to him. "Pooh your girl. The one you been dating for almost four years now." I said. "Nope don't ring a bell." He said.

I grabbed the controller from him. Then turned his head in Pooh's direction. "Her remember your fiance." I said.

"I said no I don't know the bitch." He said snatching the controller out my hands. Pooh starts to cry all over again.

"See I fucking told you. You should have just left me at the club." She said upset. "Look I'll give you like ten mintues. Hell an hour tops to just talk to him." I said.

"Why? Why are you even doing this?" She asked me. "Because I believe in love. Pooh you always have been the right one for my bother and I want y'all to make it." I said.

Looking back at my brother I shook my head. "Now make him remember." I said walking out and shutting the door behind me.

Inside my car I waited on pooh to return. Once she came back she had a big smile on her face. "See I told you. He remembers." I said.

Back at the club I went and found Rome. "My man so how the meeting go?" He asked. "It went smoothly." I said.

Rome laughed at me. "What I say that was so funny?" I asked. "Man she ain't coming that girl to loyal to Pete. Trust me when I tell you." Rome said.

"Whatever I bet whatever she will be running her little chocolate ass to temptations in no time." I said.

"How so. What you do?" Rome asked. "Don't worry about it. You not about to take my ideas and run with it." I said.

"Dude whatever yo. I got skills half of these bitches in here I put here." He said."Right with the help of whom?" I asked.

"Yeah you but them hoes ain't hitting on nothing." He said. We both laughed. "Man whatever stop hating.

We were still laughing. Moments later one of the dancers came bussing in the office. "We got a problem." She said.

Both me and Rome went out to see some dudes were deep. Rome walked up to them. I was right behind him.

"Do we got a problem?" Rome asked. "Hell yeah we do." One guy said. "Well what is it?" He asked.

"My boy capo over here got a dance from this yoshi girl and ya girl was smelling a little fishy. Now you don't expect us to pay some stank stripper bitch do you?" He asked.

I shook my head. "No charge sir can I assist you with our most demanded dancer pepper?" He asked. The guy shrugged.

"If the bitch don't stank send her to vip it's my homie birthday. This y'all last chance." He said walking off.

Rome went and found pepper as I went to grab yoshi. "Look you fired." I said. "I don't fucking stink Demetre. I know him he just hating because I wouldn't fuck him a couple weeks ago." She said.

"Well take three days then. This bad business yoshi." I said. "Really club probation? That's whack Demetre and you know it." She said sassy.

"Look bitch I said take three days. It's either that or don't come back at all. Go get your shit together and get the fuck out of here." I said.