Chapter 18

Demetre-

      Candice was spazzing out on me. Aubrey was still gone and I was happy because my wife was throwing shit, breaking shit, and hitting me.

Trying to calm her down I just couldn't. She was talking and crying and I couldn't understand shit she was saying. All I heard was she was pregnant.

I really had to stop her there on that part. "What you say?" I asked. "I said while you out cheating on me with some stripper hoe I'm pregnant." She said.

I balled up and put my hands over my head. "Yeah that's right hide your stupid ass face. I knew it. I knew it!" She shouted. I tried to grab her but she punched me out.

"Don't fucking touch me." She said.  "Just leave." She said. "And go where Candice? " I asked. "To that Bitch Tameka house." She said.

My mouth dropped. How the hell she know about Tameka? Damn I'm caught for sure now. Now it's all starting to make sense.

"How you pregnant if you told me you on the pill?" I asked her going back to her statement she made. "I motherfucking lied. I been off the pill but you don't notice shit I do so it wasn't hard to tell you I was still on it." She said.

Shaking my head in disbelief I couldn't believe this shit at all. "Baby I'm sorry okay." I said. "Fuck your sorry Demetre. How dare you? I'm not ugly. Dudes at my job beg for me. I turn them down for you."

"We been together right for years. This whole time I never touched nobody else, looked at nobody else. I'll never hurt you but you did it to me and with a stripper!" She said.

I knew she was hurt and I was mad she found out. I wasn't proud of it but I couldn't help myself. Candice is my world and so is our family but I made a mistake.

"Baby just calm down okay. Your pregnant. Do you want to lose the baby acting irrational?" I asked. She wiped her eyes.

"So what now? You gone keep on going behind my back with her?" She asked. "Baby no I'm not. It was a mistake. I'm sorry I'm done." I said.

"So how long was this going on? You ate her out and come home kissing me and your daughter? Your disgusting." She said.

"No I don't baby them lies. I'm wrong I'm admitting it baby. I'm truly and genuinely sorry." I said. Grabbing her she moved off me.

I knew this was going to take some time. Two days had passed and we still wasn't speaking. Aubrey was back home as school for her was starting again soon.

Things we're not normal but we worked through it one day at a time. Aubrey wouldn't know a thing.  She so young and precious.

Back at it I knew Candice was worried about my work. Being pooh told her I worked mostly at the club I had to switch it up. So I went to the construction sight instead.

Anything to make sure Candice don't stress my unborn baby inside of her. My uncle seemed pleased that I was back on board but little did he know this would be for a little while.

Don't get me wrong the job was legit but it moved slow. Versus at the club I made payout every night. Me and Rome we're great business partners.

Every night I made sure I was home on time. I made sure I helped with Aubrey so Candice wouldn't have to be the one to do everything.

Hell I even made sure to help in the kitchen. Still Candice acted differently towards me. She would smile sometimes other times she would have this blunt attitude about everything.

It was nobody's fault but mines. I'm just glad we still staying under the same roof working it out as we go. I still had things to work out that's for sure.

First thing first I paid her car off. She knew she couldn't handle all the bills. I fixed all that up.

Then I had to find time to tell Tameka we couldn't continue on. One night she called me out of the blue. Candice was mad and cursing me out.

I had to calm her down and let her know we haven't talked in weeks. She turned over on me and stayed that way all night.

Some time I had to sit down and discuss this situation with Tameka. I was involved with her and just like Candice needed to know so did Tameka.

It was just the simple fact every time I mentioned her name Candice just got plain crazy. I don't blame her though. I guess her self esteem got damaged after speaking with her.

I really don't know but I do know my wife couldn't stand the thought of her. Thinking quickly I had to come up with something.

Truth be told I missed Tameka I did. She was a fun girl. Unlike Candice she was just so old fashioned and boring. I know what your thinking.

I'm not a dog I'm a man who needs excitement and it really won't be no excitement now she's pregnant.

I had so much on my mind and if I was still dealing with her I know I'll be alright. She did things that took my mind off of problems at home with Candice.

Once we both had free time I made an suggestion. "Baby I should really go sit with Tameka and let her know it's all over." I said.

"Why do she need that closure. She don't mean shit to you so why take time out to go see her and deal with her?" She asked frustrated.

"If I don't she'll keep calling my phone. I rather stop it all so we don't have to deal with it anymore." I said. She rolled her eyes.

"You think I trust you?" She asked. "Babe after this you will be able to. I'm telling you this the only way." I said.

Part of that was true I just wanted to see her sexy brown skin ass. "Okay you got one more time to see the Bitch then I don't want to hear her fucking name ever again." She said.