Chapter 35

Tameka

Still in the room I was straight. My body was starting to feel better. I got a text from Demetre about a big celebration party at the club so I was game.

Feeling boxed in due to the fact I was suspended from work I decided to get up and get out. Going to pearls I sat at the bar.

When Paige turned around she smiled at me. Hugging me she begun to make me a drink. The club has not changed at all.

Pete saw me and walked over. "Its nice to see you again stranger." He said. "Hey to you to Pete." I spoke back.

"Lemme guess you wants to come back right?" He said. Grabbing my drink I laughed. "Don't sike yourself out Pete." I said.

"Its good to see you though. How temptations treating you?" He asked. I doubt he really give a fuck. "Good thus far." I lied.

I hate that damn club I just need money. He smiled then walked off. Paige and I bust out laughing.

"I think he misses you." She joked. "Girl please that's dead." I said. "I think she has to." Paige said signaling me to look back.

It was Ginger. "Hey there you lost?" She asked. "Girl I don't even work here no more and you still coming for me give the shit up already. Its boring, lame and tiring." I said.

She rolled her eyes and threw her hair over her shoulders. "You right you we're never a problem to me." Ginger said with cockiness.

"You can really kill that shit Ginger we all know who made the most money in this bitch and it most definitely wasn't you." I said.

"Who cares when I damn near own the place anyways." She said. "Yeah because you have to suck and fuck Pete to." I said.

"No actually I didn't. " she said. "No actually you did. Funny how he offered me part ownership for a quick fuck I turned him down. Now you particularly own this club Bitch who you think you fooling not me." I said.

"I just don't like you." She said. "Ginger you don't know me. And that's fine I never asked you to like me Bitch." I said rolling my eyes.

She walked off as I drunk my drink. "I don't understand her pressure." Paige said. "Girl for real she just a hater anyways." I said.

"Who cares she don't pay nobody bills." Paige said. We laughed and I was on my way out. Calling Moe she was not picking up her phone.

Which was weird I just heard from her a couple days ago. So I figured I'll pull up on her instead. Making it there I knocked on the door.

Will opened the door as I stood there. "Where Moe at?" I asked him. "She left so I don't know." He said. About to close the door I pushed it back open.

"Dude I'm her fucking Auntie you can't tell me shit." I said. "Fine. She left and changed her number that's all I know now get the fuck away from my door." He said.

Shutting the door in my face I left. Making it back to my room I was surprised to see Demetre. Throwing down my bag I looked at him.

He looked pissed off. Standing there looking at him I waited on him to say something but nothing. "How you get in here?" I asked.

"I told the receptionists I was your husband." He said. "You what?" I asked him confused. "I'm so damn pissed off." He said.

"What happened?" I asked him. "I walked in on my wife getting head from her boss." He said. My mouth dropped.

"Are you serious?" I asked him. "Dead ass serious." He said. "So what you do?" I asked him. "We got into it that's what." He said frustrated.

"Well both of y'all playing with fire." I said. Honestly I aint care about his wife getting head or whatever. Thats their problem not mines.

"Playing with fire. Get out of here. She can't do what I do." He said. The nerve of him. Oh he can cheat but when the tables turn he bitch out.

Just listening to him had me turned off. "Lets go out tonight, I need a couple drinks." He said. "OK im game." I said.

I'm making him pay for everything. I thought. Then he stood up and kissed me. "Alright I'm going to call you later." He said leaving.

Laughing at him I grabbed my wine out the fridge and then laid back. It was still early. Finally done I took a shower.

In my robe I rolled up a blunt and smoked. I was feeling good but worried. I wondered where my niece had ran off to.

I guess she took my advice but why wouldn't she call me and tell me. Trying not to think the worse I relaxed. Hours passed and Demetre was calling me.

"Get ready and come pick me up when you done. I don't want to drive." He said. "Are you sure Demetre?" I asked him.

"Yeah I'm sure just don't take all fucking day." He said. "Whatever I'll call yo ass when I'm done." I said.

Pulling out my bag I grabbed my black dress and red bottoms out. Putting on my clothes I finished up my makeup.

My hair was still grey and it was pulled up in a messy bun. I must say so myself I look good as fuck. Getting in my car I called Demetre.

"I'm on the way." I told him. Grabbing my perfume I sprayed it on and drove to his house. This would be my first time knowing where he stay.

Once I was outside I called him. "I'm out here come on." I said. He came out and Candice did to. She was looking at my car.

To my surprise once he got in the car she walked back inside. "Damn she had to make sure you got in the car safely." I joked.

Only Demetre was in no type of playing or joking mood. Making it to the club we got a VIP section. The music was jumping and pumping.

Being the driver I couldn't really drink too much so I had a few sips. Dancing and having fun Demetre was getting fucked up.

Once it was time to leave Demetre could barely stand up. Helping him I walked him to my car. This nigga was heavy and I was mad.

Before we got in the car he started throwing up. I held him up still as chunks of vomit came out his mouth.

Frowning up my face I was mad and my feet we're killing me. Pulling up to his house Demetre was sleep.waking him up he was still sick.

Opening my door he threw up again in his driveway. Pulling him out my car he held onto me. Walking him to his door I digged in his pockets for his keys.

Once I opened the door I walked him inside his house. Putting him on the couch I walked back to my car and left.