Chapter 26

{Tameka}

    After I quit that damn job I had to hurry up and find another one ASAP. Soulja still wasn't fucking with me and I don't know why.

It had been two days I was sitting on my ass and that being broke shit is a no go for me. So I decided to take temptations up on that offer.

It was Wednesday in the middle of the week. In the mid afternoon and I was for some reason very nervous. As I walked in all eyes we're definitely on me.

Going to the office I found the owner Rome. He sat there smiling at me. "How may I help you?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah I'm here about work." I said with a straight face. Rome smiled at me and got up. "Let me check you out." He said.

"You did once already. You told me I was prefect last time." I said laughing. "When can you come in?" He asked. "Tonight if I can." I said batting my eyelashes.

"Okay tonight then." He said licking his lips.

Leaving I was all smiles as I took myself to lunch. Andrew called me in the middle of me eating my subway.

I normally don't answer my phone in the middle of me eating but for him I will. "Hello." I said.  "What you doing beautiful?" He said. 

"I'm sitting here eating. What's up?" I asked him. "Oh I was checking up on you." He said.  I smiled he so sweet. "I'm doing good drew. " I said.

"That's good I'm leaving town today. Just thought I'll let you know." He said. "Aww I'm going to miss you. When will you be back?" I asked.

"Not to sure but stay in touch with me though Tameka." He said. "Okay I will bye be safe." I said hanging up.

Finishing up I went home. To find Ted sitting in his car watching the house.  My nerves got bad. Instead I drove off towards Paige house instead.

She let me in as I bit my acrylic nails. "Girl what's going on?" She asked.  "Somebody been watching me." I said.

Her mouth dropped. "Are they following you to?" She asked walking to her window. I laughed but only it wasn't funny.

"Girl nobody following me." I said.

"Soulja got his people spying on you?" She asked.  "I guess so. He just recently cut me off completely a couple days ago." I said.

"Damn girl what you do?" She asked. "I guess I been getting watched and one of his boys told him some." I said.

"Wait you been cheating on Soulja?" She asked shocked. I shook my head yes. She laughed and sat down.

"Wow I can't believe that. Not Soulja your love of years." She teased. "Paige stop." I said. "Okay fine. So you quit right? Pete been tripping off that." Paige said.

"Yeah girl that was the last straw Pete got to much drama in that club and if I stay my ass will be done got killed. You better be careful." I told her.

"No you be careful. New club, new faces and shit. Girl good luck." She said. I took her words in.

Taking deep breaths I decided to go back home.  Thank God Ted was gone. Janea stood outside as I pulled up. She waved as I got out the car.

"Hey." She said. "Hey Janea." I said.  "I been meaning to tell you you've had strange vistors lately." She said.

"What you mean?" I asked her. "Just strange men sitting for long periods of hours without even getting out to knock on your door." She said.

"Okay thank you Janea." I said walking inside the house after checking the mailbox. Kicking off my shoes I flopped down on my couch and cried in my hands.

Taking a shower I had thoughts running through my mind. A lot of them. What was going to be my next move? Going through the mail I had a letter.

It was from soulja of course. At the moment I just couldn't deal with his words. My phone then begins to ring. It was Demetre.

Looking at it ring I didn't pick up. I'm not fooling with him. All of a sudden the thought of him made me sick to my stomach.

Rushing to the bathroom I threw up everywhere. Sitting on the bathroom floor I grabbed my towel and wiped my mouth.

Holding my stomach I laid in my bed and fell asleep. Waking up in the middle of the night I went to get a bottled water.

Sitting in the darkness I rocked my body and held my hair with my face down.  Thinking about all that has taken place previously.

Finally up I was heading back to my room. That night I couldn't go to sleep. I was up watching empty space. My body lay still but my thoughts raced.

My stomach cramped really badly and I kept gagging. I figured I was getting a stomach virus or something. Sitting up I grabbed my water in hopes that would help.

Balled up in my bed I damn near cried myself to sleep. The next morning I woke up and went to the bathroom.  Looking in the mirror I felt horrible.

Peeing I washed my hands and brushed my teeth. Taking out my make up I sat on the floor in my room in the mirror.

Applying it I started to feel almost okay. Stripping off my  pajamas I went to put on my Adidas jumpsuit. Removing my scarf I played with my hair and grabbed my stuff.

Locking up the house I was out and about. I figured I should change my color from the Christmas party. So that was the first on my to do list.

Changing it was hard but I finally decided a bright orange and blonde looked bomb as fuck on me. They say dark skin females can't pull off color,  well I can.

Finally done I felt complete and ready to take on a new challenge. Not only that a new club in which I don't know nothing about.