Chapter 21

{Tameka }

Two nights ago......

I was dancing in the vip for the birthday boy Ryan miles some big baller from out of state.

His body was toned and strong he was a big nigga,  I'm talking muscles everywhere. It was about four other dudes with him.

They we're drunk and high and acting like clowns.  Keeping my composure I stayed just to Max out. Soulja was already on my ass about the whole Demetre ordeal and demanded I keep my money flow and his coming in.

Knowing how crazy Soulja is I was not about to even stop doing for him. His threats are not to be taken lightly ever.

So I maxed out for about a band in VIP. I mean this dude had full dances to almost ten songs, bottles,  and the whole nine.

It was all gravy until he had to pay me my money. Pete had to step in and check shit.

"What's the problem here?" Pete asked. The guy stood up bottle in his hand. "Yo I ain't paying this bitch no band. She not all that." He said.

The nerve of him the whole time he was all over me. I'm convinced he broke because if he was a true baller a band is play money.

"Pete explain to this dude because I've tried and I'm getting like so heated right now." I said trying to Stay calm.

Pete talked to him and moments later I had my dough. Thinking okay I can leave now I grabbed my things. Making it to the front I felt uneasy.

It felt like I had eyes burning in the back of my head. Turning around I saw that nobody was behind me. My gut was telling me otherwise.

Trying to hurry up and get to my car I finally made it. Opening up my trunk I threw my bag of money inside and unlocked my doors.

Getting in the car I felt my body suddenly being yanked. Outside the car I stood face to face to a person who I haven't seen in my life.

"Bitch give me the money!" The person before me said. I was froze in fear of my next action. Knowing I had soulja gun in my car I was ready to make my move.

I kicked them by the private part and reached for my gun. Whoever it was that once stood before me was now running. Pulling the trigger I shot three times.

I saw the body fall and panic instantly grew on me. I stood there shaking I shot somebody. Hearing sirens and still standing there froze people began to come out the club.

Paige ran over to me and grabbed the gun. Once the cops got there I was still standing in the same spot. Pete was cursing me out so bad but it all sounded like a blur.

"Excuse me sir are you the owner?" The officer said. "Yes sir I am." Pete said. "We got a shooting report from this club. What happened sir I'm aware of an alteraction that happened a while ago." The officer said.

"Well the person who would best answer your questions is right there." Pete said looking towards me. Then the officer came over to me.

Next thing I know I'm at the damn jail explaining to officer "dick head " that I didn't do shit. Paige had my gun so I was good.

Due to the fact I didn't have my car I had to call someone to come get me. My only thought Demetre. Once he picked up I was glad.

I knew he was lost but I didn't have time to explain it. The fact some big wanna be baller tried to play me out my dough was whack.

Not only that but had the nerve to send somebody to rob me. What I wasn't going for that shit period.

I'm not pussy and whoever got hit deserved that hit. Getting back to my car I was pissed off.

My tires we're flat. I'm thinking Ginger did it but, why? I just didn't know. Demetre was standing there trying to talk calmly to me.

I just wasn't there for the bullshit.  After we finally got to the tire shop I was glad someone was available at that time of morning.

Getting the tires I finally got that problem fixed. Jumping in my car I had like no gas. Fuck! I thought. My night was just not going right.

Finally getting gas I was on my way. On my way home my cell went off. Making it home I locked up and got ready for bed.

Pete had called me so did Paige. I threw all my shit in the closet. Then grabbed my phone to call Pete. "Hello!" I said kind of pissed at him.

"I'm calling to make sure you straight." He said. "Dude you practically threw me to the fucking wolves. Then turn around and calling me why?" I said.

"To make sure you good like I said." Pete said.  "Bro I'm good but one more thing and I'm leaving your fucking club!" I said. "That's fine." He said laughing.

Hanging up I called Paige.  She must be sleeping so I hung up. I trust her with the strap so I won't stress that.

Taking off my clothes I ran some bath water.  Sitting in the hot water I needed this bad. It was relaxing. Drifting off I started to think about soulja.

I miss him but how I'm out here acting reckless I know he wouldn't be to pleased with my actions. I would have black eyes,busted lips, etc.

Yeah roll your eyes , smack your teeth blah, blah,  but at the end of the day that's still my man. Regardless of the lil shit he do.

That man held me down for years as of I. I dealt with so much stupidity it's just the norm for me now.

Getting out the tub I lotioned up and put on my rob and went to my bed. Grabbing my phone I had a missed call. 

It was Demetre boy he got balls. No I don't care for his wife but for him to call me while he home with her is just too funny.